My dream of dreams

This is my dream. To have a huge collection of books. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

what prevented you from achiving that ?

2 Likes

Well, I havenโ€™t painted the rooms I want my bookshelves in, so procrastination. :frowning_woman:t2:

4 Likes

Do you have a Goodwill where youโ€™re located?

You can get bookshelves at thriftstores like those super cheap.

Just an idea, in case you need more bookshelves. :bulb: :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks, Iโ€™ll go see if they have any when they open.

1 Like

I remember the first time I saw the Beauty and The Beast cartoon and The Beast gave Belle that huge library. I remember feeling excited, and jealous for her at the same time. Itโ€™s weird but somehow I know what you mean by those photos.

2 Likes

Oh, I love that part. Belle was always my favorite bookworm.

1 Like

I used to have a huge book collection, but I found they took up too much room and got rid of them. My friends mom has so many books theyโ€™re even piled up all the way up their stairs, piles in the living room and kitchen, just piles everywhere! Good luck on getting your collection. It is satisfying to have a good collection.

2 Likes

Either that or go to Home Depot or a similar store and do what we did in the 1970โ€™s and buy particle boards and cement blocks and make shelves out of them by stacking them.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.