Schizophrenia.com

My doctor wants me to stop vaping

she said vaping is bad, idk how to replace my smoking urges, i tried patches it doesnt work. maybe gum. I really dont want to quit. Is vaping really that harmful, i never had any problems when i started vaping.

its your choice not the docs

1 Like

I get it that vaping is bad for one’s health.

A doctor like that would drive me to drink.

1 Like

From my understanding it’s the nicotine that is bad for you not the vaping itself… You could always try vaping 0 nicotine like me!

1 Like

Nicotine is good for the brain I read before

2 Likes

@pedro27. I have no clue then

1 Like

Inhaling anything into your lungs is harmful, but I suppose it’s “safer” than smoking regular cigs or something.

2 Likes

she want me to do this program for smokers who want to quit. Nah forget about it, ill just lie and say i quit vaping, im still to going vape. white lie wont hurt.

2 Likes

How does she know that you vape? You asked her if its bad? Then of course she will say that smoking/vaping nothing is better than vaping and I agree. But vaping is better than smoking, I don’t lose breath or cough with vaping like when I smoked shisha and cigars. Shisha made me dizzy and sometimes got headaches.

1 Like

Do nicotine-free vaping with vegetable glycerin. No vitamin E filler. I don’t think that’s super harmful.

Just tell your Dr no

I think the spots on my lungs are metal. I have to get rechecked. It’s not cancer or anything.

Vaping is definitely not good for you I think you should try to quit.

1 Like

@naturallycured. I looked it up before it’s not as bad as smoking or vaping nicotine it’s mainly just flavoring

@oe1489 you can find a lot of 0 nicotine that are tasty and on sale so you can actually save money!

If you taper the nicotine to zero you’ll eventually get bored of vaping flavor. It’s a quitting strategy.

@naturallycured. I’ve never smoked or vaped nicotine but love vaping 0… It’s just plain out enjoyable to me but the good thing is I can stop whenever I want

Have to be sure it doesn’t have the palmitate filler. That’s what’s correlated with lung cancer.

@naturallycured. Hmm I’ll have to look into that… You find that in the juice or the mod

juice 151515151515

1 Like

@naturallycured. Okay I’ll keep my eye out

1 Like