Does anyone vape here

I only vape to keep off cigarettes, it saved my lungs. If do you what atomizer do you use, i use kylin mini, mod mag grip my smok. I vape big bottle cinnamin cream, strawberry milk, and blueberry cake. Tell the juices you vape too. Vaping is not bad, i just hate how the goverment is trying ban vaping it only has 4 chemicals, barely no deaths and cigarettes has 1000 chemicals and kills millions. Does that make sense to you.

3 Likes

I vape. I have an eleaf battery and an innokin isub g tank. I vape 100% vg and unflavoured liquid.

1 Like

Awesome, Unflavored liquid interesting just need the nicotine i see. Im glad you vaping not smoking keep it up. Dont smoke it kills, vape saves lives.

2 Likes

I vape 40mg/mL nicotine salts in a small Uwell Caliburn vape. I used to smoke weed, cigars and shisha (hookah). I don’t get dizzy anymore like with the hookah.

2 Likes

nice. you guys vape high nicotine levels

2 Likes

I have an aegis x mod and vape twist e liquids

1 Like

My vaper switch off when it overheats. Thats annoying. I don’t use nicotine and just enjoy blowing smoke. I still smoke rolling tabbaco.

I just have an innokin “kromar” with a sub-ohm tank - and vape liqourice 16mg nicotine.

Im puffing on it constantly so usually have to charge it twice a day, i dont like to leave it on over night.

I vape yes. I vape 0mg nicotine. Cherry flavour or black current.

Is vaping ok during pregnancy?

I quit because of three little polyps on my lungs. I used to vape don’t get me wrong. It just scared me.

2 Likes

from vaping or smoking

Smoking then. To vape then quit.

okay i see, i dont it was from vaping.

1 Like

Nicotine is not ok. That’s why I vape 0mg.

1 Like

nicotine not really that harmful. its the other ingredients in cigarretes the kill.

I used to vape, but I had no impulse control on the vape. I quickly got used to vaping every 15 minutes or so, which made me very addicted.
With cigarettes I usually only smoke once per hour.

1 Like

My vaper is leaking. I have to get spare parts. Its so messy.

what type of vapor do you have.

1 Like

Mine started leaking too it didn’t use to do that :pensive:

1 Like