Music of the current age

The netbooks? They’re for Skype call-ins. I can do talk shows. Found them at the recycle station and repaired them using other parts I recovered from different systems.

Pixel.

1 Like

you’re a pro dude! good thinking!

There are only two computers in that picture I paid for. The tower at the bottom and the $50 Android PC which is just out of sight behind the monitor at the far left. The TV was recovered – had blown caps. Soldered in new ones. The monitor at the left needed a new inverter. The laptop at far right was a fluid spill (Coke?). Disassembled, soaked in distilled water, reassembled, discovered dead hard disk, replaced out of stack of recovered disks, works like a champ. Maybe two years old.

I rarely need to buy new computers because of the amount of good stuff people throw out. It’s the specialized audio equipment that eats up my $$$. And cameras.

Pixel.

1 Like

well even more so then… my tower will be complete within 6 months… 500gb ssd and a bluray burner are the finishing touches…

wireless AC and more usb 3.0 ports for front and back are coming first

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.