Music is my life. anyone else?

Every day I am either listening to music or playing it on an instrument…rarely I watch movies. All my life I have invested countless hours listening to music…how important is music to you?

13 Likes

Very important. It’s good for you.

5 Likes

Pretty important much of the time I’d rather listen to music then watch tv. My only phychotic delusion is getting messages from music. I’m learning to play keyboard.

5 Likes

Choir seventh grade. Viola since eighth grade. I still remember how to play the viola. Alto clef.

3 Likes

I played cello in orchestra all the way to my senior year…such a beautiful thing classical music…I’m proud of you.

4 Likes

Yes cello is beautiful.

3 Likes

Ever heard of “2 cellos”? Its pretty cool look it up

4 Likes

Music is very important to me. One reason is I use to play the drums and I really enjoyed it. And I like to listen to music.

5 Likes

Music is my life. I either leave the radio on all day, or listen to music on youtube.

4 Likes

I have music playing nearly all of the time I’m awake. I don’t have a tv, so music is my main source of entertainment.

2 Likes

Well, I am learning piano, so there’s that. I also run an online station. It used to be school and community based, but I gave up on it because of politics (don’t want to get into that). The station still exists, but it has been re-branded and is now just for me only. I didn’t listen to it before because it had a wide selection of music for everyone and I couldn’t stand most of it. Now that it’s just for me, BOOYEAH.

I’ve spent the last month carefully curating the new database and I am having A BLAST.

:blush:

3 Likes

Music is very important to me because I play the keyboard and the piano. I rarely listen to music (and I want to change that), but I play for at least an hour almost every day. My favorite kind of music used to be hard or classic rock when I was a young woman. Today, now that I’m old, it is classical music.

6 Likes

If I lived alone, I probably wouldn’t even have a TV or a cable subscription.
My wi-fi speaker, iPhone and Spotify cover my listening.
My guitar equipment covers the rest.
Music is very important to me, yes…

4 Likes

Looking into modifying my P-Bass copy a little more. It already sounds awesome with the Hipshot bass bridge I installed. Very beastly.

Right now there’s a Rush song in my head: “Available Light,” off of Presto (1989).

You could say music is a big part of my life.

4 Likes

I believe it’s with vigour through my psychosis’ that it can be a portal to higher and lower dimensions. Besides that it’s just great ha.

2 Likes

Life is life but music is for the soul. I listen and enjoy music everyday. When I walk I listen to tunes on my iphone which I’ve invested in a lot of dollars. At home I watch the music channels a lot just to see modern trends in pop and other musics. I sleep every night listening to the local independant radio station.

It really is important to my life. It doesn’t rule it but it is a large part of my relaxation!

5 Likes

I’m a choral student! So I listen to music and sing all the time. And study theory as well, too. Theory is difficult to learn but it’s interesting to learn. Music is very, very important to me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i like hip hop rap music

4 Likes

I love music but I have a hard time feeling pleasure, so I barely listen to music lately.
It’s frustrating and sad.

1 Like

I love Mariah Carey’s music.

2 Likes