Music for a mood

Feeling kind of down today and music helps me cope with that. I feel like songs help me make sense of my feelings.

Today I feel lonely and like certain things won’t let me go. And how I wish things were better and happier

What’s your mood?

5 Likes
3 Likes

Leaf, you are the biggest 21 pilot fan i know haha :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m feeling frustrated with human interaction and confused as to where to draw the line and retreat.
I’ll let the song speak for me.

1 Like

I feel real beaten down today. I feel like I just keep going because I might as well. But I’m still trying to be there for people I care about. But I feel like I’m just getting brutalized.

2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

my mood every day

1 Like

This song makes me think of my alters and how we’re there for each other.

How we invite each other to settle down. So another can take over. A strange dance to a strange beat so we can stay alive.

1 Like

I can’t imagine staying with a partner that long to realize love is not fair, sometimes its malevolent.

I like that song but hell you haven’t seen a good day when that cheers you up. Hope you feel better soon. :wink:

1 Like

Yes its really depressing. I wouldn’t feed the wolfes inside me with that anymore. Its a dangerous path. As i said stop feeding and digest what you have eaten. Clean your spirit.

How is it depressing? It’s a song about not being alone and being cared for. I’m there for them and they’re there for me. My alters are good people.

Everybody receives or experience happiness differently. Depends on your standard’s of what it takes to be happy. Sometimes i am in the mood for these songs too, but i don’t let depression coming up to me like a creepers. In creep e rs creeping in one year or more. You got to work through the years od creepers to the light. Actually its to much fun to call it work. I enjoy happiness as its only sometimes. :grinning:

1 Like

This aint no place for a hero
This aint no place for a better man
This ain’t no place for a hero
To call home :musical_note:

Side note it’s got a bit of a slow intro but once it picks up its :fire:

1 Like
1 Like