Music for a mood

1 Like
5 Likes

So with all the stigma that ive been facing lately it’s been causing some issues with the system.

Cause some of us are just done we feel like If they’re going to be scared of us anyways we might as well give them a reason to be.

We’re sick of people wanting us destroyed.

Growing up schizophrenic was hard enough. Staying up all night out of fear. The demons and monsters everywhere. We were each other’s only support. We weren’t allowed to tell.

The abuse and the pain we ■■■■■■■ endured. All to get labeled as freaks.

We try so hard and get nothing but hate and disdain.

So this is a vent song.

1 Like

I feel like I’m drowning. My mom is taking her negative emotions out on me, and my symptoms are getting much, much worse. I’ve been trying to keep it together, deny any notion that I’m destabilizing, but I’m not quite as oblivious as I once was. I know that I’m slipping.

I feel that this song is a prayer of sorts. I tend to communicate with God through music, singing songs that convey my dreams, feelings, and desires. So for this song, the pertinent lyrics are “hold onto me ‘cause I’m a little unsteady,” “this house doesn’t feel like home,” “I know you’re trying to fight when you feel like flying,” and “if you love me, don’t let go.”

3 Likes

Sorry to hear your not doing we’ll circle, what kinds of symptoms are you having, voices? Are they clear and audible?

Voices, yes, but also other auditory hallucinations, visual hallucinations, false memories, and paranoia. I hear a bunch of different voices talking right into my ear, my grandpa’s voice, young children talking and laughing, as if I was hearing sounds from heaven. I heard the death rattle for over 24 hours straight (couldn’t fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning because of it), I keep seeing inanimate objects darting towards me, and no matter what, I always think it’s a rabid skunk or some sh it, something that can kill me, even in the house. I looked into my dog’s eyes and felt nothing but cold, raw fear because I just knew that this demon dog was going to fu cking attack me (and attack me she did, with a million fu cking kisses :sweat_smile:). Oh, and some of the voices are clear, but others are indistinct, like hearing the TV playing even when none of the TV’s in the house are even on.

How are your symptoms? Sorry about not answering your PM. I just kept putting it off because I was tired.

2 Likes

Of course you’d be tired. Forget about the PM. Iv had similar in that I heard the radio when it wasn’t on and inaudible voices but nothing else thankfully.

1 Like

The trauma has been on my mind today.

I feel like crap

1 Like

I feel numb most of the time
Lower I get the higher I’ll climb,
and I will wonder why
I got dark only to shine
Looking for the golden light
Oh, it’s a reasonable sacrifice

1 Like
3 Likes

The song that i played on repeat during my first psychosis. It’s so strange listening to it now. ahh memories, time flies so quickly…

3 Likes
2 Likes

(Yeah yeah yeah)
What you doin’ to me?
(Yeah yeah yeah)
What you want from me?
(Yeah yeah yeah)
What you doin’ to me?
What you want from me?
You’re just ■■■■■■■ killing me!