Motivation thread

@anon99082702

Problem is if I live on my own I will be lonely most of the time, I have friends but they work full time and they would be bored at my house, they want to go shopping, eating in restaurants, etc but I cant really do that, I very rarely go out of the house unless its an emergency or Dr apt. Today I went to the clinic then picked up my father, we ate and drank coffee at Mcdonald.

1 Like

It’s also odd because I went to my parent house today and they were wanting me to fix their tech issues, but still don’t listen to my advice.

My parents are 74 & 80 yo tho

How many years between you and you’re parents. Its like 35 years with my mom and 42 with my dad.

1 Like

@anon99082702 When I posted in the say anything thread that I exercised, biking outside etc, for 2hrs and hanged out with a friend for 2hrs it was because I took LDopa it boosts dopamine and fix my negative symptoms but it made me more paranoid and irritable. It will likely cause psychosis.

1 Like

I am 31, my father is 72 and my mother is like 60 I think.

1 Like

And yea I have airbuds and a usb type c sound amplifier, I use it a lot along with my Echo Dot 3 to listen to music. I vape and listen to music most of the time.

1 Like

Cool man. I saved every penny from living with my parents for 10 MF years so I could live independently one day.

Of course your families culture may be a bit different than mine. But it was important to me to be able to live independently.

So much so that I almost robbed a bank while on psychosis so my parents would be proud that I was able to support myself in prison.

Wtf? Anyway…. I digress…. Lol

1 Like

Smart man

1 Like

I am saving money too for when my parents die in my disability bank account, they have a plan where you add money and freeze it until you’re 50y.o. in your disability bank account and the government pays you double that money. But there is a limit as to how much you can withdraw every year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.