Miracle cures

This post is for the single drug that you like the most and would never give up.

For me that’s Modafinil… doesn’t cure my symptoms but it cures my side effects

1 Like

Naltrexone is more important to me than abilify and klonopin. Then again I’m better with them all. Time to take my meds btw!

1 Like

What’s it do but make you sick on alcohol?

It just stops u from craving. There was a point in my life I drank blackout drunk 6 times a week now I drink 6 beers total a week. But I use it as an off label antipsychotic, mood stabilizer and anxiety med. it came as a surprise it helped me in so many ways. I was under the impression I would never recover before naltrexone. I was living in hell. A year and a half later I’m doing amazing. My favorite part of the medication it seems to give me a thicker skin. I put bumper stickers on my car, became very insecure about them, was about to take them off, then a week later I started naltrexone. All of a sudden I became secure about having them on my car’. It was a miracle. My pdoc uses words like “amazing” and "miracle " to describe me.

1 Like

It doesn’t make u sick but it makes alcohol less enjoyable and blocks the effects as well. A medication called Anubis makes u sick when u drink. Naltrexone is a much more ethical treatment imo.

If I don’t have 6 beers a week I start to lose my sanity, even with the naltrexone

1 Like

That’s on par with modafinil, thanks for the deets, makes me want to take it

1 Like

Modafinil? You are a really moonwaker,

I walk the moon alone and that’s the way it is best

So do you think you alone are moon walker no, be aware this is not so :broken_heart:

I’m totally alone…

1 Like

I did call holy prophets, Noah, Abraham, Moses, jusus and Mohammad,

I’ve talked to god and he’s got his own problems

1 Like

You are right about God,

1 Like

That’s what I’m taking about …

1 Like