Microsoft to end Windows 10 support on October 14th, 2025

5 Likes

Is Windows 11 coming in a few years?

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

Is Bill Gates Still In Charge, (Or Was Ever), In Charge Of Windows (???).

I Know He Is The Front Runner Of One Of The Richest Men In The World.

Possibly Universe. . .

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :sleeping: :roll_eyes: :sleeping:

1 Like

Seems he isn’t anymore:

I wonder if it will be a free upgrade from Windows 10?

1 Like

From Wikipedia

Key people * Chairman : John W. Thompson

Hmm?. . .

Thanx!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hmm. . .

That Is Interesting. Not What I Was Really Asking. My Question Rested More So In The Money.

Philanthropy Interests And Such.

Those Types Of Individuals Are Inspiring.

Have A Great Morning, Noon, Afternoon, Evening, And Or Night!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They didnt say in the article but I think it should be a free upgrade, yes.

1 Like

I don’t know if age of empires 3 can be played in Windows 11 so I probably won’t upgrade

2 Likes

They will have Age of Empires 4 by then. I am waiting for it :grin:

1 Like

Age of Empires 4 will be released 28 October this year.

1 Like

I think it is suppose to come out this fall but for some reason recently they removed it from the steam store maybe its back up now I haven’t checked im excited for it too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Windows 11 will most likely be a free upgrade for PCs as MacOS 11 Big Sur is as well as MacOS 12 Monterey are for Apple computers. Some Linux Distributions are also free such as Ubuntu, Debian, Slackware etc…

The same can be said of Android, iOS and iPadOS.

1 Like

I’ve been using MS since DOS 5 and Windows 3.1. I use to love playing around with new versions of windows but when they change everything it’s annoying at first until you figure it all out. I hated windows 8. Especially when it is new and the articles on the internet about what to do haven’t been released yet, or update on Google search doesn’t how relevant results…

1 Like

I might move over to Ubuntu (Linux) soon.

4 Likes

I haven’t used my PC in years. I just do everything I need on my phone :iphone:.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve been using Linux since the late 90’s and have been using Ubuntu since version 10.04. It was a steep learning curve, especially back then, but its pretty easy now a days.

1 Like

Not used to the look but I can’t see any glaring problems.

1 Like