Medication update..!

I was given schizodon and serequel for sleep…will it help…

2 Likes

Not if it’s other meds that are giving u sleep problems. I never heard of schizodon, sounds funny. Seroquel is supposed to be the most sedating atypical, should knock u out.

2 Likes

'Shizodon"?

That sounds like an ointment you’d put on your pen!s.

4 Likes

seroquel is notorious for making people sleep so hope that helps. Never heard of the first one…what drug is that? I suspect a generic or something…btw …what did the psydoc say? Feedback is always interesting!

1 Like

Oh…

It’s the generic name for Risperidone in your country.

3 Likes

He still says i can study and work… nobody understand me …!!! Omg whats life …

see how the meds go. Change can often spark improvement. We all react differently to medications.

2 Likes

That’s reperidral bro. It’s an antipsychotic too. It’s better to be on 1 antipsychotic if it’s enough for symptoms. Its usually treatment resistant and ppl with mood issues that have to be on more than 1. For your long term health, just sayin, better to be on just 1, prolly seroquel out of those 2 is better.

1 Like

U may be right esteem but i have seen few people here taking 2 antipsychotic for sz…lets see how can i sleep…

Personally, if I’m going to take a drug pronounced ‘Size O’ Don’, I’d like to see a naked picture of Don first…to see what I’m getting myself into. :wink:

1 Like

Go crazy Patrick. .u are just a insane…just kidding…

1 Like

No idea what that first med is but seroquel should definitely help, it’s supposed to be highly sedative even at low doses. Good luck!

3 Likes