Man I'm putting on the ac - what are you doing?

I just went for a little walk and got all heated up. Had the guys close up the house and put the ac on. I’m sweating, it’s hot out there and in here too. I’m still trying to de-stress from my crappy day, I think I’m doing good actually, let it go girl. I got so much to be happy about, I’m blessed really. So how is your night? What are you doing?

1 Like

I’m super jealous! Haven’t had AC since moving to CA. I have a fan in the window :frowning:

1 Like

Growing up my mom used to blow a fan over a pan full of ice water. Worked good.

1 Like

We got a unit you put ice/cold water into and it has a built in fan, blows cold air, but we weren’t very pleased with the strength of it so we are trying to get a bigger one. Seems like the same concept.

1 Like

Yes I’ve seen those, I was planning on getting one before I changed where I was going to live. But when I do get my own place it will have ac too.

1 Like

Our wall AC can’t keep up with 100% humidity and 33C. Its only 18 000 BTU. My parents should have gotten the 24 000 BTU. I hate humidity, can’t breath and all my body gets itchy and sticky.

1 Like

Oh those wall units are terrible, I like forced air. It’s so nice.

1 Like

Getting cold up north here, got the hoodies out, strong cold north wind all day today

1 Like

I prefer central AC, its much more powerful, has cold, heat and dehumidifier. My friend has one, I told him many times that he’s lucky haha I passed as much time as I can in his comfortable air conditioned house as we didn’t have AC back then, I even slept a couple of times at his house lol

1 Like

That’s what we have, it’s awesome

1 Like

oh no, we dont have the dehumidifier, im dumb

Some have it, its an option. I am talking about the AC that has outlets in every room of the house. Its big like that:

lennox-central-air-unit

We have that, but not the dehumidifier, we live on the desert.

1 Like

It’s HVAC, it’s nice.

1 Like

It also cleans the smoke out of the air when there’s a forest fire and you need fresh air.

1 Like

My parents tried installing one in our house but the company said its impossible after making a big hole in the ceiling.

1 Like

jerks, they should have fixed that hole at least

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.