Have you turned on the a/c yet?

it’s a toasty 78 degrees in my place. it’s cooler outside. probably wont turn on the air conditioning until may sometime. is yours on yet?

3 Likes

I just turned it on for the first time this Spring.
It was very hot in the house.

1 Like

It’s set on auto 74 degrees, hasn’t kicked on yet

1 Like

69 degrees here :+1:t2:

1 Like

I live in Iowa, and we have turned on the air conditioner. We like to keep the house cooler than most.

1 Like

I lik it cold but my roommate does not

1 Like

It’s ninety today here and the AC is on. I have to keep it on or the upstairs gets too hot.

1 Like

Don’t have A/C.

Most houses in Northern California don’t.

Just keep the windows open during the night while its cold and shut them in the morning to trap the cool air.

It works most days, unless it gets into the 90s, which is rare.

2 Likes

no a/c yet, only one day was hot, but I’m a heat lover

1 Like

It’s in the 80s here today and the a/c is on. It’s pretty chilly in my room here though.

1 Like

my ac is broken, but its 55 degrees and im freezing lol its weird because usually i am really hot and sweating even in weather that most people dont consider warm

1 Like

why didnt you just go outside? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I used the ac in my car recently :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha…been outside most of the day. talked to dad about it, he says “open a window”.

just going to sleep without a blanket tonight. it’s bearable when im not trying to sleep. I like the warmth most of the time, but when im trying to sleep I like it a little cooler.

1 Like

lol, i had my windows open but sometimes bee’s get in :confused:

i like it cooler in bed too, i like getting in to cool sheets, i need to put a thinner cover on my bed now

1 Like

Dont have a/c here yet. Its just spring here, Gets like 25-30 degrees here in the summer.

1 Like

Lol I just turned the heater on because I’m so cold, even under my comforter. :cold_face:

1 Like

Only at night time.

1 Like

It’s very warm in the house. I turned on a/c earlier last week because it was 80+ outside and near 90 in the house.

1 Like

I turned my thermostat from heat to cool today for the first time this year. I have it set to 78 deg F but it didn’t actually turn on. It only got to 75 inside the house even though it was 90 outside.

I’m not even home during the day, but it is important to keep my wee doggie comfortable. :dog: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.