Man I love cheese

Especially European cheese. Not the biggest fan of blue cheese but pretty much dig everything else

9 Likes

Feta is good. Sharp cheddar. :blush:

7 Likes

Feta might be my favorite. I really like it on pizza and with Greek food. What kind of cheese you eating, @anon94176359?

5 Likes

I am eating Gouda cheese just now. I love the texture

5 Likes

yeah, Gouda is great. Goes well with some mustard and crackers, too.

4 Likes

@anon49063606 @roxanna you ever had halloumi cheese? I think it might be Mediterranean

3 Likes

I like cheese except for blue cheese also.

3 Likes

Brie and grapes - man that is a good combo

3 Likes

Loads of American cheese melted on a burger. Yum!

4 Likes

Not yet. Sounds good.

2 Likes

I like bleu cheese on burgers…so good…

love cheese too…brie and grapes is a fave too…yummm gouda !!

3 Likes

I love feta omelets. Got introduced to them in Chicago.

5 Likes

I love cheese also! I just love smoked gouda, muenster and more that I can’t think of their names. My mom and I get an assortment of cheeses every month and have cheese and salami for dinner.

3 Likes

Now that sounds good. Couple a meats, a few cheeses. Huh!, dinner it is.

3 Likes

My grandmother used to get upset about all the cheese I ate. She’d yell at me that I was going to get “stopped up” (constipated).

Lol. I just kept eating it and never did get ill or “stopped up”. I don’t eat near as much as I used to. But, I’m always a fan.

5 Likes

I tend to like milder cheeses. I like mild cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack, gouda, havarti, meunster, jarlsberg, new brie (not aged).

I can’t eat blue cheese at all (not even a small crumb) because it gives me a gag reflex.

2 Likes

I quite like cheese, but I’m far from being a cheese connoisseur . I tend to have cheese slices or spreadable cheese. Canadian cheddar ,Red Leicester, Manchego ,Monterey Jack, are good . I 'm not fond of strong cheeses like Gorgonzola and Stilton.

2 Likes

I myself like to cut it.

2 Likes

I’m eating lots of low-fat cottage cheese lately :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I love French and Italian cheese, Brie, Pecorino Romano, etc

3 Likes