Man at the woods

there is a man at the woods that fancies me. i see him quite often when i take my two dogs for a run. i don’t fancy him back but it’s nice to b appreciated nonetheless. he keeps asking me out for a drink. i’m very flattered as i look like ■■■■ when i go dog walking…no make up, hair blowing all over the place…u get the picture. he seems like a lovely guy but i’m just not interested and i don’t want to lead him on by meeting him for a drink as i think it would b unfair but i am flattered that he’s asked me twice now. just wanted to vent as i have dire problems with any kind of male attention. this guy seems from the little i know of him to have a strong moral compass and that impresses me but physically i don’t find him attractive. i’m starting to wonder if i’ll find anyone attractive ever again.

4 Likes

First of all, I’m glad you made it out to the woods after feeling so crummy on the Haldol! Congrats :slight_smile:

It feels good to be noticed and complimented. But I’m kind of in the same boat as you. I rarely find anyone attractive anymore. And I’m just not interested in dating at all. But I’m am actively trying to make new, non-romantic friends.

Maybe you can just be honest with him and tell him you’re not interested in dating right now. Maybe he could be a good friend to you instead!

Blessings,

Anthony

4 Likes

Like you said, it is nice to be appreciated- maybe you have gained a new friend?

2 Likes

yes definitely a friend. let’s hope he settles for that. i think he will as like i said, he seems to have a strong moral compass. thanx guys for the replies xxx

1 Like

Ahh, stuck in the dreaded “friend zone”. Not the news he was hoping to hear!

3 Likes

good on you, he thinks you are gorgeous at ’ what you say is your worst ’ ,that is a big compliment.
take care

2 Likes

I have a feeling you will find others attractive again. You have a lot on your plate too… your raising kids, making ends meet, taking care of yourself too, keeping a house up… I can understand you life not being ready to take on more people.

I can understand the attraction… You are an amazing person.

thanx james…i think ur pretty amazing too xxx