A man at the gym,

Who I think knows the guys who follow me, was really friendly. I didn’t stop to talk. Was he trying to trick me?

He was just being friendly.

2 Likes

But why? I’m fat and unattractive so there’s no reason a man would be nice to me unless there was a reason behind it.

People can be friendly for lots of reasons. But of course there’s also the chance he thought you were girlfriend material :heart:

Who knows why he was friendly.

There aren’t people following you.

1 Like

I’d be the same. Always questioning the motives. Was he playing a joke on you to tell the other guy? Personally I wouldn’t trust one of my enemy’s freinds. But then there’s the other side of the coin, like maybe he just a nice guy, and thinks his freind is being a dic to you

1 Like

You are probably attractive, but have a negative self image.

2 Likes

Many guys prefer fat girls. And plenty of men are just nice people who enjoy treating everyone with respect, regardless of whether or not they want to have sex with them.

5 Likes

@anon47167357 @everhopeful @naturallycured @Ninjastar
I can’t help but feel paranoid about it. Maybe he is just nice. I don’t know. I’m going to the gym a different time tomorrow just in case. But his being nice is definitely better than what I expect from them. A lot better. I just can’t help but thinking I’m being fooled or set up somehow.

2 Likes

It’s just the background paranoia you feel about things in general being projected onto people. To function, you’re going to have to learn how to tune that out. I know it’s pretty hard.

I can’t do it for myself, personally.

2 Likes

I’d wonder that too, I’d just stay away from him in case that really is the case but you should put yourself out there to the right people

1 Like

I run into bigger women that I find attractive all the time. I’m fairly normal sized right now except for the fact that a carry a little extra muscle.

1 Like

That’s nice of you to not be judgmental of weight @TheNicestFreak.

2 Likes

@CoCo, Please try hard not to be paranoid.

It’s really impossible to know what anyone else is thinking, but it sounds like the man was just being friendly.

2 Likes

Thanks @CoCo who could say what was or wasn’t on the guys mind, but you probably don’t have anything to worry about.

1 Like

I have a feeling he was just being nice, maybe u give off a nice vibe

1 Like

Maybe @anon90843118. I’m nice but I was just walking past him when he had this really friendly face and hi how are you. I just said hi back and kept walking to the women’s only area.

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t think I know the full story? Do you believe these people can read your thoughts?

It sounds mostly innocent to me. I know u can not be sure but likely its OK.

I have this thing where I need to learn to have more confidence in people.

Cos the psychosis can really knock confidence in people eventhough it was hallucinations

1 Like

No. Not read my thoughts. Rather, they listen to my phone calls, read my texts and internet usage on my phone and computer.

1 Like

In fairness that’s Highly unlikely for just a civilian. but no shame in it. I thought the exact same thing, phones, TVs are cameras, house bugged, gps tracker in car . Sorry if I triggered you. I got my car scanned and there was nothing in it.