Mad in Iran

I agree, there is a range of quality of chinese products depending on the price. The iPhone is made in China and I am sure its made with top quality parts.

1 Like

If Apple did not contract Foxconn to assemble iPhones in China, there would be no Huawei, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO or RealMe smartphones. Even Tecno, a Chinese smartphone company couldn’t exist without Apple’s initial technology to sell inexpensive smartphones to continental Africa.

1 Like

Yes, HiSense is one of many Chinese brands that sells Smart TVs. Another Chinese brand is Haier. Although South Korean companies Samsung and LG lead in quality in this industry.

1 Like

Yea currently the best image quality is OLED, only Sony and LG produce them. I read that Sony is a bit better than LG OLED. OLED is too expensive.

1 Like

China is attempting to provide basic necessities to countries that are under US & UN sanctions such as you say, the DPRK & the Islamic Republic of Iran. But China is also selling its finished goods to developing countries such as those in Central & South America, the Middle East, South Asia and continental Africa.

3 Likes

Chinese companies do not sell at high prices because there is a low profit margin to fund research and development of technologies. That is why Samsung, Sony and LG price their products so high which is to fund R&D which China will eventually copy the technology.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.