Mad in Iran

We became Mad in Iran. :joy::joy::joy:

I think it’s a mistyped word.
But it indicates a fact.
They made us Mad in Iran!!

8 Likes

That’s a really funny mistake :joy:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s a slip of the tongue of whomever that typed that.

3 Likes

Yes, Maybe. 1234567890

2 Likes

They are destroying our reputation :joy::joy::joy::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

I’m surprised those pots are not made in China.

2 Likes

Making pots is a very civil form of protest.

2 Likes

to be honest, Iranian pots have more quality and better price than chinese counterparts.
Also in sanitary equipments we always buy Iranian types for the same reasons.

1 Like

@moshtaba2 Well, the output capacity of manufacturing these pots in China far exceed that of Iran as China has a population of 1 4 billion people whereas Iran is only 75 million people. You may have the quality but cannot match China in terms of quantity and pricing.

1 Like

@yinyang what brand of cars are popular in China? Was wondering this a couple of days ago. Over here in the uk we get lots or European and Japanese cars but I don’t think we have Chinese cars

1 Like

That’s true, my brother.
Chinese products that we buy in Iran will become destructed soon after purchase. 3 days ago I bought a flashlight for 2 $ that lasted only for one day.

1 Like

@Jimbob BYD, Geely, Great Wall, Xi’an, Wei Ma are some car manufacturers in China but there are a lot more. The automobile industry is fairly new since China’s entry into the WTO in 2001. I would say Japan and Korea produce better cars than China. The US-China trade war is a non starter to get Chinese cars in the US.

1 Like

The domestic car industry must be huge in China ?

1 Like

They sell their products to poor countries and countries with sanctions like Iran and North Korea.

1 Like

@moshtaba2 Well, China does manufacture different tiers of finished goods which are layered by quality. Your brother may have purchased a low tier quality flashlight instead of a high tier one.

2 Likes

By the way, I haven’t seen much of those higher tier products that manufactured by china.

1 Like

@Jimbob Yes, the automobile market is about 345 million vehicles mostly congested in the cities. Not to mention the high speed rail citizens use as well.

@moshtaba2 Smartphones, drones, Smart TV, industrial and public robots. China also uses 5G networks.

2 Likes

Yeah.
That’s True.

1 Like

I got a 55" chinese smart TV for 700$CA, HiSense, its picture quality in reviews is as good as Samsung TVs that cost more than 1000$CA. I am happy.

1 Like