Low dose formulation of ITI-007 "Lumateperone"

http://drugspider.com/drug/lumateperone

Lumateperone (ITI-722) is a low-dose formulation of ITI-007 (ITI’s first-in-class 5-HT2A antagonist/ dopamine receptor protein phosphorylation modulator (DPPM), presently in clinical trials for the treatment of schizophrenia)

Lumateperone (ITI-722) is a highly potent 5HT2A antagonist for the treatment of sleep maintenance insomnia. Preclinical data has shown that ITI-722 is not sedating and should not exibit next day hangover effects that are commonly associated with other sleep medications.

ITI-722 is expected to have a strong safety profile with no addiction liability.

This compound is being evaluated for the treatment of sleep disorders in various patient populations with sleep maintenance problems and in other sleep disorders where staying asleep affects the quality of life, including nocturnal awakenings related to osteoarthritic pain, hot flashes in post menopausal women and many psychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases.

3 Likes

Iti-007, the drug that keeps giving!

Edit: I wonder if Lumateperone is going to be the official name for it now.

1 Like

Nice to know the name of the drug now. Clinical trials should be over or wrapping up by now. August we find out when they will apply

ITI - 007 might be the next drug - AP I try.

I dont need to switch APs right away.

I prefer the name iti-007. Lumateperone sounds like an Italian womaniser. :smile:

3 Likes

I’m interested in this medication. I wonder how long the UK has to wait. I’m also interested in cbd. I hope there’s no sexual side effects with iti 007. This could really be a great drug. Going to sleep at normal time and without the hangover the article says. That would be great if true. Just imagine having a full nights sleep and waking up refreshed all the time. I hope it’s like that. I’m waiting on iti 007 and cbd.

I told my pdoc about Iti - 007.

She wants me to try it when it comes out.

1 Like