Lonely.....so lonely

I wish I had friends to hang out with and confide in…Im extremely lonely and dont have any friends and I find it hard to make and keep friends. Anybody here want to be my friend??

8 Likes

I’m not a good friend but I can talk with you if you like. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I oot triggered because my only friend that I do have is going out and I wasnt invited because we havent talked in awhile…it triggered my thoughts of loneliness

2 Likes

My only friends are my 2 cousins but I talk with them only once a week.

2 Likes

Make gaming buddies? Or friends online? I made gaming buddies here on the forum. There are websites to make friends but forgot the name.

3 Likes

Can you still connect with normies? @mboston117

2 Likes

I bet many on this forum would like to be your friend! :slight_smile:

Don’t walk behind me for I may not lead
Don’t walk in front of me for I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend

11 Likes

Is it that or you cant go out bcz of negative symptoms? I have 2 remaining friends from before sz but I told them i cant hangout with them bcz I have no energy. I told them about sz and negative symptoms. We have twin schizophrenics friends who are treatment resistant, they talk to their hands, walls, sometimes aggressive, they never shower or shave etc its sad. Ppl take advantage of them by stealing their stuff.

3 Likes

I want to be your friend. Give me your dets. I’m female, 53, sza, recently divorced, two grown kids, doing well on meds.

4 Likes

If you want to talk send me a message. I don’t really have many friends. I am always up for exchanging messages

1 Like

es the one good friend I have is normal

1 Like

I wasnt invited, but yes negative symptoms dont help me get out

2 Likes

This is good, so maybe you could make some friends online as aziz said, you could start joining groups for people with your hobbies and interests.
There are also subreddits for making new friends:

3 Likes

Same here. I get really lonely and I live in a big city around tons of people. It’s hard to go out and meet people. I’m thinking of starting a YouTube channel.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

I used to feel lonely but lately not anymore. It’s weird, i lost most of my friends but i don’t feel lonely anymore. I sit with my dad every day to watch a movie and that helps me.

Sorry to hear you are feeling lonely though.

2 Likes

I feel lonely too…but together we can beat the feeling! Know that somewhere in the world loves ya

2 Likes

Being on here and another group have helped me a lot. And I have two good friends and an amazing sister I’ve grown very close to. So at moment I’m ok not too lonely :blush:

4 Likes

I refuse to be your friend, but I wish you good luck in your search of friends.
If you wish I can give you tips on how to find friends.

4 Likes

“If you want to have a friend, you need to be a friend.” - Scooter.

4 Likes