Who here has friends?

I don’t have any friends near me. In fact I don’t have any friends numbers in my phone.

1 Like

I has friends, but hardly ever talk to them, I isolate a lot.

3 Likes

I have friends. Four or five.

Only one friend that I usually go visit on the weekends that I known since the 5th grade. We usually play video games on PS4 or Xbox One or watch a good movie. He’s aware of my sz and still treats me like I don’t have it which I appreciate a lot. Good guy and have super duper history chilling together.

4 Likes

i’ve got three really good friends and some family

I have very close friends who are like family, and some friends to go clubbing with occasionally.

2 Likes

I have no friends. I don’t go out. No meetings in restaurants or cafes or whatever normal people do. I would like those things, but where do you start?
I am alone.

3 Likes

I have a few friends but i never go out so i never see them. I spend my time around family, god knows what i’ll do when i move out, probably quit my meds so i can visit the people in the hospital.

1 Like

I have like six friends whom I hangout with regularly like once a month at least, within those six two I see more often

1 Like

mrs.sith does that count ?
otherwise…no… :smiley:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

hamster :hamster: hug.
take care :alien:

3 Likes

maybe now you can mke friends when you work. :ok_woman:

1 Like

Maybe, it’s just hard because I don’t trust people enough to make friends.

What do you think they might do, if you let them be your friends?

I can make friends, but they always stop being friends with me. I don’t want that anymore. It hurts me.

3 Likes

I have about a handful of friends, I found it much easier to make friends before my psychosis and sequential diagnosis. The few friends that I do have happen to care for me and have been very supportive in the time of needs. Nowadays it feels somewhat forced to make friends.

1 Like

I have so many acquaintances… Over 145 on Facebook alone ( I was once highly social). However schizophrenia spoils life somewhat and twenty years into the illness I have maybe one or two close friends left… if that. It’s lonely but any other way, I can’t cope…

2 Likes

Start with a hello, guaranteed to work 60% of the time.

3 Likes

I don’t have any friends outside of forums and face book.

you just need to have stuff in common to enjoy together, showing interest in another person always gets you friends. :dancers:

1 Like