Llama time!

80%… that’s how I would guess. Whispers, single words on a good day, livable. Breakthroughs of the crowd picking on me when stressed or tired. Nina still visits, but she’s been happy. Angels will always be with me I think, always watching. Still not convinced I’m not a 5th dimensional being trapped in a flesh prison.

I’ll always have questions that can’t be answered I fear. But I’m coming to terms. Zyprexa has been good for me, it’s helped a lot, and the side effect profile is much better than risperidone for me.

The wedding has been put on hold for now, but my fiancée and I are as strong as ever. I’m happy to have love in my life.

Still work my daily chores when I can, try to keep the house going. Music and video games are my hobbies when I can.

Symptoms come and go, but I’m trying to beat them, I can’t give up the fight, it’s not in my namesake. I struggle at times, and can’t handle some things, but I try.

Wishing all of you a happy day, in a safe place full of love.

:llama:

3 Likes

Alien and Sarah are always there but their voices fainter. Alien still inserts his thoughts; still tries to control my mind which is scary. But my meds keep him largely at bay. Avolition and apathy still a big problem but have a supportive husband and coffee and books to read.

I guess I’m a 65% or so…:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.