Llama’s ramble

Greetings everyone! Llama dude here. Wanted to formally check in.

Current meds are Zyprexa 10mg, Zoloft 200mg, and lamictal 150mg.

Still have breakthrough symptom. Whispers, simple phrases. Little girl named Nina still tells me I’m sick, need to wake up, that she’s my daughter. Still believe I’m a 5th dimensional being trapped in a human prison. Still have my angels, always watching.

But, even with all that, I’m feeling like I’m in a good place. I’m coming to terms with the reality that I will probably have symptoms for life, And I’m unsure how I feel about trying clozapine. Maybe I can live with this.

I’ve been reading some Sherlock Holmes books lately, but about to start with a book called “hidden valley road” a story about 6 brothers with psychotic illness. Should be a fun read.

Still play my games, still have music on almost constantly. Still try to do my best to keep the house clean, laundry done, etc.

It’s a quiet life. Simple. But it’s mine, for better or worse. Have to be patient, someday I’ll know if it all is what I suspect. Rest and nothingness sounds good at times, but I just don’t believe it. I still have questions.

Wishing everyone well! Please be safe out there.

:llama: :v:

1 Like

yeah, that’s gone viral about the historic uncovering of that family with 6 offsprings with mental illness.
I don’t think I’ll read it though, unless I thought it was written in that timeframe, and not today’s standards on sz.
glad you’re doing well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.