Let's get intimate

In wich way your sexual life has changed since you deal with illness? Do you have some unusual sexual thoughts or behaviour, have you been turned on or off :wink: I find myself obssesed with BDSM wich iā€™ve never have before o.O iā€™ve met a stranger on the internet just to hook up doin some weird ā– ā– ā– ā–  that iā€™ll be regreting for. I 'm aware that some of you are not comfortable to share your intimacyā€¦But hey,itā€™s not big deal,itā€™s just natural human act. :smile:

I do not really have any sex life at this time, but in the past I have seen many beautiful women, especially when I lived in my auto in Miami and Miami Beach, I also saw there some really weird things such as people having sex on the life guard station at night, people having sex in automobiles and things like that. It somehow was amusing to see people like that. There are so many stories.

I have never has sex,but I am a very sexy and sexual person

People do some really weird things when they have sex, when I returned back to Helsinki and I walked around on the streets of the city at night I saw some people in the middle of the city on the street having oral sex, things like that.

I used to fear being a sexually frustrated old man. Now Iā€™m there at 25.

When love is lost rely on lust. When lust is lost rely on love. When both fall through well, be strong because nothing else comes close.

1 Like

My sex life is pretty run of the mill. I like to see two women having sex. A lot of guys are like that. Sometimes I have bondage fantasies, but nothing too strong. I live in an assisted living center for the mentally ill. I steer clear of relationships here. I donā€™t know why. I just never felt that close to any of the women here. Sometimes Iā€™ll have sex with a woman here, but I donā€™t take it any farther than that. The last time I had sex I was out in the hallway, and this guy told me, "Go down to room 1, go inside, and lock the door behind you. I did what he said, and I heard this voice behind me say, ā€œTom, how many beers have you had tonight?ā€ I turned around, and there was Esther, wearing a bra and nothing else. It was one of those deals where her boyfriend had cheated on her, so she was going to cheat on him. He was passed out in the corner.

1 Like

Human sexualityā€¦ Canā€™t even describe how ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  it is. The worst part of the human world. False egos ephemeral pleasures. Use or be used.

Whereā€™s the love?

Sounds dangerous to me - you also may regret it later - yes

When I was youngerā€¦ anti-med and very drunkā€¦ many toxic and letcherous things took place in my life. (self instigatedā€¦) I do regret some of them now. Some of themā€¦ I wonder about. Some have come back to haunt meā€¦

When I ended up in hospital and on high doses of my medsā€¦ there was no will or ability. I just figured that part of my life was overā€¦ it was time to be chaste. Cleanse and embrace my life as a pure vessel.

Meds changedā€¦ doses lowered and my body started waking up again.

I guess the change from the old daysā€¦ Iā€™m more conservative now. I have a girlfriendā€¦ I can not see myself hooking up with a stranger.

1 Like

Many crazy things could have happened in my past life such as this. Once I spent some evening time in my little town and walked on the main street and then my friend arrived with his bicycle and after a while he called his wife and asked if I could also come and have sex with her. I actually told I did not want to go, maybe my craziness would have reached new highs, but then what later happened. About five years after I met this woman, my friendā€™s wife in one bar and she asked me to her place and in her place she bluntly just said ā€˜pannaankoā€™, meaning shall we ā– ā– ā– ā– , it was again my time to go away. My friend was in the prison at the time because he and few others had attempted to murder some people. I am glad I did not go to their craziness, I would more crazy.

Let's get intimate

Not before dinner and dancingā€¦ What sort of a guy do you think I amā€¦sheesh!

4 Likes

Iā€™m still a virginā€¦

Thank you all for responses! Iā€™ve figured out that when iā€™m in kind of manic episode, my sexual apetite increases abnormaly :dizzy: and there i become kinda bitchyā€¦i have really bad memories of me behaving like ā– ā– ā– ā–  . I think that my bdsm thing is like cure for my anxiety.@Dreamscape,what about some nice dark cinema :smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

im single ā€¦

I was just going to say that. I notice my libido getting a bit more intense then Iā€™d like when I do hit a manic patchā€¦

2 Likes

@sarad im from ireland

@san_pedro

ā€¢ Friendship, Not Romance

This is not a social networking website to meet new romantic partners. In fact, we strongly caution against romances between community members. We ask that member-to-member romantic messages and/or loverā€™s quarrels not be posted. We believe that it is an invasion of privacy to have our community read member-to-member love letters. There are web sites that focus on dating for the mentally ill - such as http://www.nolongerlonely.com/37 that we encourage you to visit if you are looking for romance.

just going by the thread topic

@san_pedro, @Dreamscape, iā€™m sorry my intention was not to suggest any kind of real ā€œdateā€ :angel: i am just curious how and does we embrace our sexuality despite illness and when/why we put our primal lust in chargeā€¦ *dont get me wrong with ā€œembraceā€ either :smile:

1 Like