Just warning you guys

If you think I am posting too much @ mods please feel free to suspend me…

My first psychosis came from these symptoms (I’m just glad I can identify these as symptoms now)…

So it started like this: I was working in a hospital. There was this guy in the department, and he would try to be friends with me. I wanted to be friends and make some friends my age there… it’s something I struggled with. It came out all wrong though. I added him to facebook. Huge mistake. I was more open in writing to him and he must have mistook something i said as me trying to hit on him. I tried to recitify that in writing and in doing so I sent him many many messages. It went on for months. He never responded to any messages but I continusly messaged him. Like 20 messages a day or more. It was like constantly writing in a diary. I over exposed myself. My whole life. Got a bit tiring in the end as the psychosis crept in and eventually he reported me… I got help after that. I never went back to the same workplace again… But i feel guilty and it was harrasment from me… I didn’t speak to the guy except for writing… i could have been hospitalised but I got treated in the community…

I guess I am posting this because I want you guys to be aware…

1 Like

U are right ish …u should see a pdoc soon…!!!

1 Like

I am ok right now it’s not too bad, but if it gets worse , yes i will.

1 Like

@anon80629714 are you manic?

1 Like

I don’t think you’re posting TOO much. You’re keeping the forum moving and that’s a good thing. It is boring when an hour goes by and there are only like 2 new posts.

2 Likes

I think everyone likes you and your posts, Post away

1 Like

@tera , if I am honest, it’s not the same kind of episode i had 7 years ago… i know whats going on , have more self awareness, and hopefully you guys don’t feel harrassed… :confused:

Please continue to post otherwise this forum would be dead because we don’t know what to say…

1 Like

i don’t know if its mania… no one else can tell… my thoughts seem to be poured on the forum so you guys can see it more than anyone else. i guess.

1 Like

Us old guys like to be a harassed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do you feel really good, like unstoppable?

1 Like

I can’t speak for others, but as far as I’m concerned you can post your heart out. If it gets tiring I can always take a break from the forum. You’ve been there for everyone else maybe everyone would like the chance to be there for you.

2 Likes

Ish, you know yourself best. Don’t be afraid to make an appointment with the doctor.

1 Like

eh? you asking to be harrased? :confused: ahaha… i guess this time its just more writing right now… may be hypergraphia…

1 Like

Yes I am beginning to feel like i cannot stay away from the internet… do you know how many competitions i have entered just sitting here… i spent hours and hours on here and other sites looking for compeitions and entering them…

1 Like

what kind of competitions?

holidays, money, concert tickets. … its ok though its not like im spending money to enter lol

If you’re not spending money in crazy ways I think you’re ok, atleast in terms of that

1 Like

How can you find far_cry attractive when he treats you like a sibling?

1 Like

he is the sexiest man alive…

3 Likes