Just used my new treadmill for the first time (picture)

My awesome uncle gave it to me today. Just finished a run on it. Feeling good. Its going to help me stay sober from alcohol and stop me from smoking cigarretes. Cant wait to get my heart and lungs healthy.

I hope everyone is having a good night.

11 Likes

Yeah good bit of kit and it’s a good way to get rid of bad habits. Wish you well on your fitness journey!

1 Like

That’s cool.

I wish I had one. And I’m happy for you.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:They’re so much worth it especially with music.

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@Zoe - BTW, welcome back to the forum. I havent noticed you on here in a long time.

1 Like

Thanks very much @TheCanuk.

It’s nice to be back too.

1 Like

Why did you take a long break? If you dont mind me asking.

1 Like

@TheCanuk, It was a suspension.

Oh okay, fair enough!

1 Like

I lost tons of weight on a treadmill years ago. Good luck with it.

2 Likes

Thanks man, i’m hoping to get well below 200 pounds. I’m a short man at 5’6 so i’m aiming at 130 to 150 pounds. Going to run on the treadmill everyday and eat smaller portion sizes.

Do you still own a treadmil? Didnt you say you wanted to lose weight also? Start running man!

1 Like

No, Had to ditch my treadmill years ago. Was taking up too much space in basement and no one was using it anymore.

1 Like

Exactly the reason why my uncle gave me his.

1 Like

Congratulations. It’s a good sign that you’re able to run. Indicated you still have some fitness.

I hope you have many happy years worth the treadmill. Moreover, it looks like a solid one.

2 Likes

Yeah i’m able to run but not very fast. I had the speed at 5 MPH. Hoping to eventually get to 6 MPH soon.

Thanks Jonathan! Hows your bike riding going these days?

1 Like

I do every day 30-45 minutes. Thank you for encouraging me. I will go on my stationary bike today after I have one more coffee.

1 Like

That’s excellent! Keep it up

No problem man.

1 Like

I’m on it already. 28 minutes to go!

1 Like

Can you post a pic of your stationary bike?

1 Like