Just decided online school

I don’t want to commute into the city in busy traffic, I don’t want to small talk with 20 somethings. I don’t want to have to withdrawal just because my sz. flares up again.

I found a online turf program it’s a little more expensive but I think it will be worth it for me not having to deal with these issues

5 Likes

Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you zeno I will probably need a little luck

2 Likes

Yeah I’m taking an online programming class and realize online in many ways really is easier. I think it is quite comfortable just to sit on my couch doing some studying. I can recommend it to someone with sz. Good luck!

2 Likes

My friend’s grandson graduated from ASU without ever visiting the campus. He did it all online. I think it’s the best way for anyone, regardless of whether or not they have the illness.

2 Likes

online does seem to be the superior choice. I also looked into asu online

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re doing well exploring your options. It says a lot about you that you choose to take on getting a degree. Wish you the best @yaz1.

2 Likes

I would do community college online or in-person for your associates degree. If you’re low income you will actually make about $1500 per semester on top of the pell grant paying for your school. Just make sure you sign up for the FAFSA asap. Then once you have your associates go with ASU online. I did most of my Bachelor’s through ASU. I went in person and online. I’m now going for my Master’s through ASU online. I highly recommend community college first then ASU online. The community college is more flexible for those who haven’t gone to school in awhile. They will no doubt hold you to a collegiate standard, but they will work with you.

2 Likes

Yeah, online works great for me. I need four more classes for my AA degree. I did most of my classes on campus but now I am finishing up online.

2 Likes

this is probably totally wise!

I keep getting put off to the idea of online coursework… but it’s because my mother keeps pushing it on me…

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.