@jukebox im sorry

I didn’t mean to offend you about the pagan post lol it was just a joke thread I hope you wernt too mad…

2 Likes

@flameoftherhine One of things I really like about you is that you are quick to offer an apology when you realize you’ve upset someone.

I also really like your quirky humor and your nerdy tendencies.
:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

Trying to brighten days not darken them…

3 Likes
1 Like

you didn’t make me mad @flameoftherhine it just spurned me that I couldn’t do the same thing…which I did…and it was promptly locked as I suspected…no hard feelings dude.

3 Likes

At least both threads were locked when pix realized the hypocrasy of it

1 Like

That’s a tough call. I don’t like to think that we are so dainty on this site that we can’t tolerate a little religion. It’s almost censorship.

3 Likes

Some folks are not as far along in their recovery, and religion can be dangerous to them. It’s the same reason we don’t talk about alcohol except in a recovery-oriented attitude.

3 Likes

That makes sense…

I don’t think it had anything to do with hypocrisy. It sounds like pix didn’t see the earlier thread or he would have locked it. As pix suggested, folks can flag posts to ensure the mods see and review them.

1 Like

@moonbeam I flagged your post for something else and it was for being awesome lol @shutterbug hail canananamada can you screenshot that flagged comment @shutterbug?

2 Likes

I promise to not do it again though I can see that being annoying

1 Like

Triplesshits I win

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64046101.jpg

1 Like

I unfortunately hit the wrong button as I had work gloves on - meant to hit defer, missed it, and now the flag is attached to Moonbeam’s acct unless SzAdmin lets me edit the database directly (yet another stupid issue with Discourse). Please only flag problem items.

I didn’t notice the first thread. Please keep in mind that I’m working crazy hours this week as I drive a fuel truck in a farming community, all the farmers are cutting hay and using fuel like crazy, and we also supply road construction camps. My average day is 13 hours right now and I’m skimming the boards when I have a spare moment, but still missing a lot.

If you see a thread that should be locked or removed, please flag it. Creating a second verbotten thread to ‘even things out’ falls under: two wrongs don’t make a right, which just creates more work for me and hard feelings for everyone else.

Thx.

Pixel.
Volunteer moderator.

cc: @SzAdmin

1 Like

@shutterbug Ahaha! As far as I’m concerned you can just leave the flag on my acct :smile:, although how come when I’m on my profile summary, I can’t see a flag indicator or something. :confused:

Come to think of it, how do I even know that @flameoftherhine really flagged my post, or whether it’s all a “big fish story” :fish: or a “big flag story” :triangular_flag_on_post:?

2 Likes

Here you go

1 Like

I laughed so hard earlier I tagged you in it I think lol

1 Like

It’s visible to moderators and above. Also, too many flags can keep you from advancing to higher levels.

1 Like

I retract my flag if I could…there’s levels? I wanna go up in levels