Sorry if I've offended anyone

I did break the rule about religion. Did a lot of dumb things with supplements. Said stuff about women. I’m really sorry. I know the littlest things people do here can get on your nerves. Sorry if anything I did eat at you. I also said I had PTSD at one point. I do not have PTSD.

@jukebox I’m really sorry man. @Ninjastar thanks for setting me straight.

5 Likes

It’s ok man. I must have missed it.

2 Likes

Thanks @Tyme. Did you sleep last night?

I missed it all ! Don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Thanks @everhopeful

1 Like

@Coldcomfort sorry I said those mean things to you.

1 Like

I said something stupid about autism. @valiumprincess really saved my but though and said she didn’t have an issue. It was really stupid what my comment was though. Sorry.

1 Like

It is sad when somebody has autism. In my opinion worse than sz.

When? I mean you maybe said one or two borderline things in the time I’ve known you but I don’t mind as long as you’re being honest. I really don’t know what you’re talking about.

I’ve said some sketchy things in my time…

1 Like

I told you I thought you were the chiimp in your profile pic and that sometimes you make comments you don’t really mean.

1 Like

Nah that was funny. And sometimes I guess I am disingenuous just for the fun of saying something outrageous. I’m mostly honest, tho.

You’re alright as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Thanks @Coldcomfort

1 Like

We all do or say things we don’t mean.

Here’s a cyber hug to help you while you work through these feelings. Hug

2 Likes

Thanks @anon4362788 I really did feel bad when you were upset with some of the comments here.

It’s all good. Being upset is one of those things both parties can work past. Forgiveness is a hell of a thing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you’ve been good for the forum @anon4362788. One day I’d like to read your book.

And I’ll send you a free copy sometime. I wish I could get the site to give it away with a free download.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan.

@TheBest no reason to apologize my friend…

1 Like

Thanks @jukebox I feel a lot better.

1 Like