Jesus god delusion

my backs better now. I even exercised and did few stretches, while learning new ones for my back. going to have to exercise during the weekend to make up for the lost day on Wednesday, though.

Still don’t know what caused the back pain though. probably a mix of skipped stretches after exercising, and bad posture while sleeping/ laying down.

1 Like

I don’t think god is a person, and I am even more certain that the entirety of all the holy books were written by people not by deities. Most of the bible was written hundreds of years after jesus lived. I’m sure other books are the same.

I do think god exists, but I think he/she/it/them is not entirely as these books would have us believe. Probably god is a bit of a dick, especially if he is made in our image.

I do think a lot of religious values are good, and if people could stop misusing religion as a way to control people and start wars, then I would probably go along with the whole affair.

I am my own brand of mishmash when it comes to spiritual beliefs, and I’m sure I am just as wrong as everyone else about it. Still, there is definitely power in positive thinking, and a little prayer every now and then is a good thing.

1 Like

Not sure how much of it but pretty sure all of the new testament was written prior to 70 ad the Gospels were written by eye witnesses. And 2/3 of the new testament was written by Paul. Saul was a murder of Christians. Jesus came to him and renamed him Paul. He then followed Christ and wrote most of the new testament. But the only thing that was written by God was the 10 commandments.

hmm yeh i forgot this, conveniently

I second that. God is definitely more than human. and I don’t believe gender is solely a humankind thing.

God is a god. I can’t really see no better definition for Him.

Yah I wonder if he is even physical, I mean he created matter. Jesus is definitely physical and definitely a man.

There’s an argument to be made that matter is just electricity/light that can’t move. If so then he created everything when he said there was light and there was. I think he might be a wizard.

2 Likes

Some people just mean by Jesus, you need to forgive whoever bothers you and slights. Will be safer if you don’t engage and just relax, have confidence this will keep away any retaliation. Others means they are about to screw you and hang on, have faith you will be okay.

First thing is helpful information but likely a very low functioning person who will screw you over. Second thing means RUN!!! Some of the women who accepted the ‘Jesus’ guy who would not go away had their babies killed and lady ended up in jail for rest of life for accepting a deranged loon - may need to return to out of town family if alone to keep it off.

These are LOW functioning people who will undo someone working in professional work and usually plan to USE someone, nothing more. Is not friendship, is slavery. NEVER SAY ANYTHING!!! If you hear GAWD thing, it means someone is gonna really hurt you good…This is the kind of s---- you deal with by sticking around these kind who will usually bad-mouth any stranger called thought broadcasting, really just a psychotic stalker. Also find the ones bragging about illegal stuff, means it is likely wealthy sex abuser behind it and you need to NEVER talk to anyone from that group again, keep quiet and avoid contact to see if you are going to be stalked, left alone or run out. Last situation does cause PTSD for some and may show flashbacks after these - mental care won’t help with this, have to just understand what is happening and deal with it calmly yourself maybe over decade.

Can pick up any of these at a church and can be situation you will regret. May not be able to leave without threats or theft. Is just anti-christ church arrangement serving some wealthy businessman by screwing people or business completition he doesn’t want…Can be just the wrong kind of people to know you and totally stalked for years for leaving and left unable to work around theres…

In some places, the professionals are having to avoid any causes, business networking or social activities in order to avoid being ruined too by short-term psychosis in some spots because they met someone taking slavers for mistresses or dirty business favors… Told to try a church in order to work, you are probably about to be screwed at work and usually there is no unemployment and may be about to experience some mental problems…Need to abandon this kind of city unless you don’t mind joining the sniveling Christian mass of anti-christ network. Females get hurt sometimes for checking out churches alone but frequently the screwed up church elders do try to ‘TEST’ new people so expect a good screwing if you ask for recommendations from contractors, repair guys, DR…Can have bad results just to check you temperament and see what you will do for the church anti-christ system.

Loved job ad I saw on east coast, ‘Embrace the Christian sniveling’ of area for lifestyle editor/writer.

Worked at churches myself, plus coworkers to hindus, Muslims and Jews but atheist myself now as I’ve just been used too much…Took a church job by invitation and moved there on credit card only to get screwed and move away within 9 months on credit card still is just disappointing when I had to wonder if these people would even leave me okay as they let the town problems at me for a while without reason after trying to scare me into staying silent about it. Later, wondered if I was human sacrifice kind of just to keep it off the town problems off the parishioners, even b–t-ed at in church services and just told not to answer. Pastor boss loved me tho…Been mobbed, thrown out of big church I attended for 18 months with humiliating display and no one spoke up for me…Is better just to avoid all the stuff that just ain’t right about things any more, understand some women were harmed for questioning/complaining about ethics so better not to bother.

Definitely the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end. Don’t believe he’s a dick. Jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the Father. Think the made in our image thing is about the ability to love ,share, sacrifice, do good, things like that. I believe God is totally perfect. If I didn’t believe that I wouldn’t worship God.

I am more inclined to worship those who are not perfect.

2 Likes

well said.

I am more inclined to believe in a god than a human being.

I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been closed yet…

I think there’s a lot off people that think they’re perfect, and that’s pretty repulsive, because we know there not. But a God, a creator that is perfectly loving perfectly just and has made a perfect sacrifice for me and you. Totally worth worship. I could never worship a person like you said earlier people are pretty much dicks to some point. Look at our choice in election, I would much rather be governed by the perfect, that accepts that I am not.,

I went 6 days without food or water because of the voices continuing telling me “oink” and pig noises, and my dreams consisted of god related dreams of hell and disgusting food dreams. It got to the point no matter what I ate even if I only ate all really healthy food it was still horrible. So I read into breatharianism, and tried it, no food or water but instead of a week I did 6 days, since that last day I had to pick up my parents from the airport and I was super stressed from it. So I gave in to drink water and started to eat that day.

I thought right off the bat that when I started hearing voices that it was God. Then I thought I was hearing was Jesus, and then I starting hearing four more voices and thought they were angels. hearing voices was really painful mentally and emotionally for me. One of the first things that the voice that I thought was God told me to stop talking to me sister, who I was going to college with and was probably the only person that could have helped me before I completely lost my mind and got a bunch of bad grades at the university before dropping out. I can’t really remember what in general the voices were telling me. Sometimes I did what they told me to, sometimes i did not. I got in and out of a relationship because of what the voices told me to do, and most of what I said was just repeating back to people what the voices told me to say first. For like about a year I tried to ignore the voices and study when the voices were quiet, because it was impossible to study while the voices were talking. I started hearing voices during the very beginning of my sophmore year at college, and i somehow completed sophmore and junior year while psychotic and hearing voices. Somehow I did a full course load of work and even passed a complete year of organic chemistry, although I had to repeat classes in order to finish and take summer school. By my senior year I was doing almost everything the voices were telling me to do, dropped out of university, then appealed to go back and was still completely psychotic. At the time I thought that sometimes the voices were God and sometimes not, and I couldn’t tell the difference between which was which. At this point I’m convinced that I have never heard the voice of God while awake, ever. By the end of it, I thought God was telling me that I either had to kill myself or go to jail within a short, unspecified amount of time or I would go to hell. I tried to get myself thrown in jail by calling the campus police and telling them that I had cheated in order to get into the university. My memory is fuzzy, but I think the only thing that was on my application that wasn’t true was that I quit teaching piano lessons in high school instead of it actually being my student quitting, maybe. My memory is fuzzy as it was 8 years ago. Thankfully the campus police brought me to the school psychologist, who then sent me to the mental hospital, and since then I’ve been on antipsychotics, and the voices slowly went away. I went to the mental hospital because the voices told me to, and I kept taking the meds when I got home because I thought Jesus was telling me to, saying that if I kept taking them then I would only hear his voice from now on, and all of the other ones would go away. I thought by the time I had gotten into the mental hospital that my chance to go to jail or commit suicide was up, and that I was guaranteed to go to hell when I died, and that my suffering there would be worse than any person that had ever lived because I was just that evil. When I got home and the voices all eventually went away, I was still thinking for many months afterwards that I was still going to the worst part of hell. i was confused though because i also told the psychologist that I had started WWIII somehow and I thought all of the news media on tv were talking about me and how horrible I was and how so many people were going to die because of me. Some time after the voices completely went away, I’d say probably about a year later, I started hearing a voice again, even on 20 mg of abilify a day. The voice claimed to be Jesus and kept talking about and repeating scriptures. i immediately went to the psychiatrist and upped the dose to 30 mg a day and again the voice went away. I still think it is kind of odd that after all of that the voice claimed to be Jesus and recited scriptures. I’m not sure what to make of it. I also while I was psychotic said stuff anonymously online that I was a prophet and that God was talking to me.
I think the only time God has actually talked to me for sure was this one dream I had where I thought I was in the white throne room, and saw blurrily the 24 elders and saw Jesus sitting at God’s right hand, and he was made up completely of light in the shape of a man. I heard some scriptures recited when I was there in the dream, more like sleep paralysis actually, and then I woke up. There have been other times that I wondered if God talked to me in dreams, but I’m confident that God nor Jesus have ever talked to me while I was awake.

1 Like

this the one time I side with the schizophrenia.com forum managers… DO NOT DO THAT, VERY DANGEROUS… NEVER TRY IT AGAIN. On a serious not - you need water to do that (it’s not optional). Don’t try it again, take it easy… ■■■■ the voices and their trippss//// just ignore it and live on - eating ofc

If you don’t drink water when doing that… you could literally drop dead at any moment

and by water, I don’t mean small regular sips from time to time… am talking about 10 litres etc every 2 to 3 days

But serious, this topic sounds like a stupid thing to do… but hell, I only do it coz I don’t wana be trapped hearing voices, so sorry if I offended anyone by telling
But 6 days no food or water - you serious? or just trolling… I tried that like 2 years ago and my body told me everything I needed to know, and this was on day 4 - I literally had to dip myself in a tub of cold water just to feel normal… AFTER THAT, I NEVER TRIED IT AGAIN… only tried again- but with water - this year.
But keep in mind it’s not a immediate remedy, just happens while you fast… not about end of fast voices will stop.
Just on Friday, I wanted to go 30 days drinking only water… but yesterday, I quit… but hell dude, if you did 6 days, bet that oink ain’t an issue anymore? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope I’m dead serious I did that last fall, I read a book called “A Year Without Food” and how they first go on a full week with no food or water, etc. It goes more in depth, but since I was having a lot of God/heaven/hell related dreams and visions and seeing crazy stuff/ experiencing stuff I thought I would have faith in the higher powers that be, and see if I can do it just like how others have done it. Especially since I had these evil voices taunting me at the time. Trust me I won’t do it again :slight_smile: I love water too much to go without it for that long. This also happened during the first year I started to experience symptoms for this disease.

those 6 days change anything? :slight_smile:

That the human body can do things we think are usually impossible/not able to do :slight_smile: After reading others had accomplished doing it for a week with no food or water, I thought I would be able to as well, although of course I gave in on the 6th day because of heightened stress from my parents :confused: I definitely know I could have done the full week though! Either way it was an intriguing experience.