I've lost 7ish pounds

Since my surgery. The different has been the lack of fast food, which is due to me not being able to drive right now.

I went to a Chinese restaurant twice in the last two weeks, so I may have gained some back, but my belly is smaller (not small, smaller :P)

My six month goal is to lose 50 pounds.

Who else is trying to lose weight?

5 Likes

Nice!

Cutting fast food really makes a big difference.

I’m trying to lose weight also,

But I guess I’m always trying to lose weight so I’m not really on a diet.

I exercise regularly, do yoga and eat healthy, have been for a long time,

So could be I’m as thin as I’m going to get…

:rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to eat less lately. I’m on s clinical trial and taking the study med. I’ve notice a slight decrease in appetite, so lm hoping I can take advantage of it. Would like to lose about 50 pounds also. Good luck, I’ll definitely need some too.

1 Like

I want to lose weight, and when I have to eat out, I am going for foods that aren’t fried or super fatty. I have also noticed a significant decrease in my appetite lately. I am still gaining weight despite this.

I need to lose about 20 pounds. I’ve been putting it off til spring, when it warms up a little. i’ll probably do a fast and then try to keep myself about 155

Me too, @yaz1. I was 154 all summer and looked great. I have gained almost 20 lbs since then. I am still at a healthy BMI, but just barely. I am lucky that I am tall or I wouldn’t be. So I would like to lose that, then I will be content.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.