I've been trying to avoid it, but she forced my hand

The neighbor woman whose bedroom is kitty corner from mine lost it last night. I awoke at 5:30 am and she was raving, screaming, crying and yelling. She lives up there by herself and she has been making noise for quite awhile, not just today. I posted before that I hear loud talking and laughing at 2:00, 3:00 or 4;00 in the morning coming from her apartment.

My counselor told me she talks to herself but you guys said maybe she’s talking on the phone or has someone up there. After the racket last night, I called up her counselor and suggested she check up on that woman because she sounded really bad off this morning, Her counselor confirmed that not only does she talk and laugh incessantly to herself but she’s been doing it for a long time and other people have complained. She doesn’t have visitors and it never sounds like she’s talking on the phone. And her own counselor suggested I file a written complaint to the property manager who runs this building and tell her this woman is waking me up at all hours with her noise and talking for more than half an hour at a time.

I’ve been giving her the benefit of the doubt this whole time because I felt sorry for her but her actions have been unpleasant and I don’t really know her and I know she caused distress to the other two women neighbors with her laughing. As long as a year ago, the good neighbors both told me she sits up there and laughs at them and it distresses them. If she quiets down, I’ll have no problem with her, I never see her.

4 Likes

At least youve got to the bottom of the mystery woman and what all that noise was.
Sounds like she has mental health problems

3 Likes

The police came this morning and an ambulance took her away.

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate, but hopefully this gets her the help she needs. I think you handled this well.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.