I've been having a little difficulty

Hello again everybody! Things have been alright for me lately. I haven’t been on here for about 6 months or so. This forum is super helpful. I think last time I posted here I was going a little manic. For a few months I did not take meds with the psychiatrist’s consent. I did well for a few months but fell into an episode. I’m back on meds. I’m having a little bit of trouble adjusting. I don’t want to sound like I’m whining. It’s just not easy readjusting.

12 Likes

Yeah I feel you, I always get mopey when I have to go back on meds too. I hope the transition goes as smoothly as possible for you from here on!

1 Like

Welcome back @anon40653964… nice to see U …!!!

3 Likes

Good to see you back on the forum @anon40653964

3 Likes

Thank you farcry! It’s good to see you again as well.

2 Likes

Thanks moonbeam. I’m glad to see my account was still active.

2 Likes

The one and only ilovethaifood.hi

2 Likes

Hi Roxanna! Good to be back. I wasn’t mean to you before was I? Sorry if I was. I was a bit manic. I don’t remember much.

2 Likes

It’s good to see you again! I was so excited when your dog icon showed up after so long!

3 Likes

Haha shuriken shinobidooooo! Hi ninjastar. My mood is improving. If I had to do one of those “How is your mood” between 1 and 10 I’d say 8 now. I missed the forums and it feels good to be remembered by the community.

2 Likes

Hi @anon40653964 I remember your news thread :smile: Glad toi see you back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. Gosh the news thread hah. I’m almost embarrassed.

1 Like

:blush:good to see you around.:metal:t5::pray:t3::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hello, I remember you! :smile:
Welcome back!

2 Likes

Thank you. I haven’t been socializing much lately. I think the forum will help with that.

2 Likes

welcome back dude…

2 Likes

Yes welcome back @anon40653964! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I still feel a bit out of place. Thanks for the kindness.

2 Likes

Hey wave! Thanks man! My mind feels a bit out of place. I appreciate your support.

2 Likes

Do you have any new cute pet pictures to share with us?

2 Likes