It really upsets me sometimes

My sister doesn’t understand me.

Sorry this is ambiguous but I’ll leave it at that.

Just had to say.

Feel free to share if you can relate somehow.

5 Likes

Do you have a big family? I think in large families sibling rivalry is inevitable.

2 Likes

I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.

What about you Monte?

3 Likes

Right on! I have three sisters and one brother. :slight_smile:

My second oldest sibling, my sister, used to try and compete with me a lot. It was very irritating.

3 Likes

I have 1 sister but she’s never been one to support me ever in my life. I don’t understand because I always had so much love for her it’s frustrating

2 Likes

I only like one of my 2 brothers. The other likes to use ppl a lot and taking advantage of them. I sold stuff on ebay for him many times risking my account getting bad feedback yet he never bought me something or gave me a % of his 1000+$ sold items, not even 1$. My other brother that I like got me gifts sometimes on my birthday but the other brother never gets me anything, he doesn’t even say happy birthday.

2 Likes

I only have one brother, and he’s frustrating because if I try to tell him something that’s on my mind he immediately reframes it into something to do with him. So it’s “all about him”. Very irritating.

1 Like

I’m not really sure if I have siblings. I didn’t grow up with anyone. I’m glad I don’t have a penis. I’d have a bunch of kids. I’d be in prison for not paying child support. Biggest male whore ever.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.