It is on its way coming soon

today the rain and cooler whether has got me thinking about Christmas. Christmas is creeping around the corner. I like Christmas I must say although I know its a stressful and lonely time for many of us. this year I am more well than I have previously been so I’m going to make the most of Christmas although I might feel lonely over the holidays. I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew to get presents for. I will do some of it online.

I love the whole autumn season - with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The air is cool and crisp, and the trees change color. It’s the football season.

I’m excited about Christmas this year too. Last Christmas was awful because I just had a divorce a few months prior and I was all alone. I play Christmas music all year round when I want to be cheered up. I absolutely adore the Christmas season.

We are both thinking about Christmas lol. I usually start my shopping in September, since it takes me so long to find the right gifts and then save up for them.

Christmas has been a lonely time for me in the past. But the last few years, I’ve made great friends who take the time to spend with me on the holidays. So Christmas has become much brighter for me.

I hope it’s bright for you too!

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

Last year I recorded several Christmas songs on my keyboard as gifts for friends and family. This is my favorite one.

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

I’m seeing the trees start to turn a little around the edges. I’m getting excited for fall.

Not ready for christmas, but very ready for fall.

1 Like

I like the Christmas season, but I don’t know if I am read for it yet - I am kind of looking forward to the Fall.
Bracing myself for Halloween, not my best Holiday :jack_o_lantern: :crescent_moon:

1 Like

…I LOVE Christmas…

1 Like

the 4th of July is my worst… I have never been a fan of Halloween. My sis is though… it’s her favorite day.

So I hang in my room, keep the head phones on and she usually sets something up outside for the kids who trick or treat… so they don’t come to the door.

1 Like

I like the Halloween season, but I just get very paranoid on Halloween, I dont like people ringing my doorbell, especially during the night - setting up candy outside of the house sounds like a good idea J - thanks

I might like the holiday if I got to enjoy it in my home with my family. Unfortunately, my wife insists we spend it with her parents. This has ruined every Christmas for me since I met her.

10-96

I am not religious but I love Christmas.

1 Like

I love Christmas but we don’t have Christmas here in Nanjing. Plus, The winter here is a difficult time given that no heating system in the buildings in Nanjing area. We only have air-conditioners which is not warm enough for a chilly winter day.

So I am expecting autumn.