Is this psychosis?

To believe for the last eight years that my mother in law going to poison me?

That Alien and Sarah are two spirits in my head?

That others can read my mind sometimes if I make eye contact?

That Alien tries to control me and put thoughts in my head?

I’m just asking because I’m curious. Sometimes I get confused about what is psychosis and if I ever had it and hence if I belong here. I love being here by the way :blush:

Sorry for the silly question :grimacing:

When unmedicated, I thought the government was trying to poison me with a radioactive poison. They poisoned me by putting it on my thermos and I put my lips on it. I bought detoxifying charcoal supplement to remove the radiactivity from my body. I sprayed all the house and my objects with 99% alcohol because they also tried to infect me with an unknown virus or bacteria that has no treatment and is deadly.

I called the police and emailed the FBI about it many times. The police threatened me that they will give me a fine and arrest me for giving out false information and wasting their time.

Yeah that fits the description, have you gotten away from those delusions yet?

1 Like

I think it’s part of the illness to doubt that you are crazy to think things

Like things seem to be real but in reality they’re not

1 Like

I think your mother in law poisoning you and others reading your mind are most likely delusions.

This is not psychosis instead paranoia.

Sorry unrelated question, but how do you know your voices names? Did they tell you, or did you name them yourself? My voices won’t tell me :joy:

1 Like

I thought paranoia is part of psychosis? What is psychosis then?

2 Likes

Alien and Sarah revealed their names to me over time :blush:

1 Like

Still believe them to some degree. Especially the spirits in my head. That’s real.

its delusions, why are you ill informed and advising others?

1 Like

Hi hon. For me psychosis is like an endless ACID/SHROOM trip. So yeah, that’s psychosis. It can be handled through meditation and Yoga. But some people choose anti-psychotics to alleviate the psychotic/sleep because anti-psychotics were invented by Abram off when he discovered LSD so they basically counter-act LSD and psychosis. Abilify does this too. Effectively. My life is like an endless acid trip so I know what its like. Dont be afraid to reach out. It seems scarier when you feel alone but ur not alone there are people who also struggle with intense psychosis/delusions.

1 Like

I had to ask my mom if she could read my mind. She said no I cant read your mind. I think most people are too self-absorbed to read others’ minds. And aliens I doubt they exist. A lot of new age people like who speculate about aliens. I personally do not believe in aliens. There is only one planet Earth its where we belong <3 and you should prob. reach out for some help. I take vitamins they help the most, Magnesium helps me sleep. I put magnesium in water and it helps me chill out. I take topamax and abilify for sleep and I dont have depression as much if i sleep.

Paranoia is a symptom of psychosis. So, technically, it is both.

1 Like

I agree with everybody on this thread. I think that everything you listed on the first post on this thread is delusional. I hope this helps. :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Paranoia can be brought by lack of sleep/schizophrenia psychosis. You dont have to have audio or visual hallucinations. Think about the shamans, they used Shrooms for a reason. It can be a scary thing if you cant stop the symptons. The invention of anti-psychotics made people able to counter-act the psychosis/paranoia. My main issue was paranoia not hallucinations. I have more of a thought disorder/psychosis where I fear my own fam. or cant know who to trust. And symptoms make you feel connected to everything because everything is energy at a quantum level but the medication can shut that off if its bothering you but its never permanent.

Alien in my head isn’t an alien, it’s just his name. He’s a spirit same as Sarah, but evil one and she’s a good one :blush:

I hear voices too, Alien and Sarah’s in my head. They are silent inner voices but I can perceive their volume and tone and gender and they are separate from my thoughts

Yes it does a lot.
Thanks guys for all your contributions I’m so happy you replied! :smiling_face:

Either way you know its not real and not respond to those even if its psychosis, paranoia, delusion etc. Medications help to give some insight of the illness but rest of the work like not responding or not acting on it user themselves need to do. Certain substances can increase the risk of paranoia like dopamine, norepinephrine, serotonin boosters. These are usually prescribed for ADHD, lack of motivation, depression etc but if have tendency towards paranoia then best is to avoid such things for safety reasons.