Is safe sex, I mean masturbation okay?

Be
Keg beliefs nutty it’s cool paranoia for the win until you get psychotherapy if it’s that great I hope it is lollllllll I’m so excited well I think they will steal my information and money and go date someone else

Yeah, but not in line at the bank or at your restaurant table.

Dude what you are talking about is desensitization and it happens to everyone with everything.

Think of your most favorite food in the world then go buy nothing but a months worth of that and eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Im pretty sure that you’ll eventually start hating that food which will lead to depression.

When I was in Colorado I saw Tea Leoni at the airport then I spent the next 2 wks masturbating from when I woke up to when I went to sleep.

Then due to massive overuse “it” went soft for a week straight then it came back.

More good news on this topic that I just stumbled upon:

The scientists found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month throughout their lifetimes.

As part of Harvard’s Health Professionals Follow-up Study, 29,342 men between the ages of 46 and 81 reported their average number of ejaculations per month in young adulthood (ages 20–29), in mid-life (ages 40–49), and in the most recent year. Ejaculations included sexual intercourse, nocturnal emissions, and masturbation. Study participants also provided comprehensive health and lifestyle data every two years from 1992 to 2000. The scientists found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month enjoyed a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month throughout their lifetimes.

Source:

More info here:

Damn 2 out 3 days.

Oh well I smoke tobacco anyways. Cancer for the win.

1 Like

My take is that if it’s something that feels necessary and you’re in a comfortable/safe setting, you shouldn’t deny it. If your body feels a need that is completely natural, there is more harm in suppressing it. If it’s something you’re trying to come to terms with emotionally there may be more of a struggle. If you aren’t completely freaking out and losing touch, it sounds like a good thing to let yourself explore and understand. Our bodies are with us no matter what. If masturbating is positive for you and you listen to what your body wants, it may help you in other ways. You may feel more comfortable in your own skin if you feel like you can own your body and not feel shame. There are plenty of physical benefits as well.

1 Like

I totally agree with nodrugs.

For me I look for practical reasoning in EVERYTHING that pertains to me and after spending some days in the local jail when I was a punk kid i thought what it might be like to not do it when I needed to.

And im thinking the frustration from that would build up until I did something irrational and for me that’s not practical.

At that time there were lots of lawsuits against priests for rape and im thinking that if I denied myself like they do id prolly end up just like them.

1 Like