Is pot legal or illegal where you live?

I live in Canada and its legal everywhere here.

1 Like

Legal and abundant.

1 Like

It’s Illegal for recreational use in Iowa but I live right on the border of Iowa and Illinois, and it is legal for recreational use in Illinois.

2 Likes

Well it is interesting…i believe heroin and meth and crack cocaine are the preffered substance of choice in san francisco! Just kidding it is very sad and yes legal weed is everywhere. I do npt indulge. I used to listen to shania twain when high haha. Well shes interesting is that im excited for legal mushrooms although i will not touch them but im excited for everyone. And i will explain that ive done shrooms about 3 times and had a nightmare trip once and it cured my depression and i was in a happy mood that summwr… weird huh???

Medicinal use only in my state

1 Like

Now that im 34 i do not exactly understand drugs or violence at all…:vulcan_salute:

Illegal! 151515

1 Like

Was fully legal in CA. In VA it recently became kinda legal, you can grow up to five plants and smoke flower but there’s no dispensaries and owning large amounts or using MJ vape stuff is still illegal.

It’s not really affiliated with violence or hard drugs like heroin or cocaine.

1 Like

Legal, but no dispensaries yet. They haven’t finished drafting regulations.

3 Likes

Its legal since 2018:

The only legal way to buy cannabis in Quebec is through the Société Québécoise du Cannabis (SQDC) . This means that it is illegal to buy your cannabis from a friend or from a website other than the SQDC’s.

3 Likes

In the US its on a state by state basis. It’s federally illegal so traveling interstate is tricky

3 Likes

It’s illegal but decriminalized for personal use if your over age. Basically they leave you alone if you’re 18+ and only have a couple of grams.

I haven’t used since my college days.

2 Likes

legal here in illinois. both recreational and medical. there are plenty of dispensaries but only medical card holders can grow their own plants

1 Like

Same situation as you, @Bowens.

2 Likes

Weed is great for the economy. War on drugs has been a joke.

2 Likes

Agreed @Kxev

1 Like

Thc strains are very illegal and very abundant, haha

2 Likes

puffs off his vape

Legal in the green and golden state of California.

:llama: :dash:

1 Like

Chinese delivery closed in our quarters so high we forget that we ever knew any better than this so we swim in the sewage together in bliss

It was decriminalized here in BC long before it was legal in Canada. A lot of dispensaries actually went out of business when it was legalised, because they weren’t able to keep up with the new federal standards

1 Like