Is cannabis legal in your country?

Here in the UK, no…

It’s legal for medical and recreational in my state, California.

I take full advantage.

6 Likes

Yep in canada🇨🇦

3 Likes

How much do you pay for a gram of weed?

Legal for medical in my state but not recreational.

I’m in the US.

4 Likes

It is and apparently this made psychosis rates go up. I read that somewhere. The government put a warning on weed products about causing early onset psychosis or worsening psychosis.

3 Likes

The psychosis rates did go way up in canada because of legalization and ease of access

4 Likes

I don’t know.

My husband buys all the weed and such.

It can’t be too much because we burn though a lot.

4 Likes

I wonder if people with no problems in life are capable of cannabis induced psychosis. When I smoked weed it brought out the paranoia in me.

1 Like

It might be legal at the state level, but it is still illegal on the federal level. :sheep::sheep::sheep:

2 Likes

I think its worse when you have psychosis genes and smoke weed. It still makes normal ppl paranoid but not to the point of causing psychosis I think. It also depends on body chemistry. Personally the only time I had psychosis while on working meds was when I smoked weed. It broke through my meds and I was like unmedicated eventhough I was on working meds.

2 Likes

Not legal in Australia as far as I know. Personally I think they should legalise it here. I won’t be partaking though, I’ve enough problems with alcohol.

3 Likes

Australia no but some states are dicriminalised for small amounts. ie you get a ticket rather than a conviction.

Legalize the lot and get it into the hands of the medical professionals. It’s a medical issue and go to a doc to get your drugs. Would make the world such a better place and much better outcomes for addicts.

4 Likes

its $20 in hawaii

2 Likes

In my state, yes. In my country it varies by state.

1 Like

$25 + 25% tax in Illinois for 1 g

1 Like

It just became legal in my state. I’m curious about what will happen

It’s now legal recreationally in my State.
It was already legal medically.

1 Like

Didnt become legal in nz it wont be legalized.

It’s legal here in Canada. It’s also starting to play a role in increasing auto insurance premiums because a lot of people who wouldn’t drive drunk feel it’s safe to drive with a buzz (pro tip: it sure as hell isn’t).

:sob:

4 Likes