Is life meant to be punishment?

“Sooner or later in life, the things you love you lose” :musical_note:

That’s what the song says.

So you can avoid the punishment for a while, but eventually life is punishment.

But it’s punishment without a crime that we know of.

“Sooner or later in life, the things you love you lose.” That’s not in the song. What is it a quote from?

Your too depressing chordy. How about “Sooner or later in life all the bad things fade with time”.

Edit :

You are correct. That line isn’t in that version of the song.

It is in this version of the song

no life is not a punishment. Actually its a gift. An opportunity to BE, and to make something of ourselves and to be good and happy. Unfortunately there is illness in this world and therefor great suffering and we all got the short stick when it comes to health. But with every action there is a reaction, and for every work done a reward. You seem to have suffered a lot as many sick people have so you really will be blessed. :slight_smile:

its like everyone has a burden to bear, a bag of grain perhaps, and we as sick people have a heavy bag of grain while others have a light one. It sucks to have to carry it but when we arrive to our destination we will have a ton of food and every grain thats planted will only multiply exponentially.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, @ Bowens. I live in fear.

1 Like

Not for me, but everyone has different hobbies.

I never denied being a masochist, @shutterbug
By the way, how do you pronounce your name?

It’s like " fahrvergnugen," but with more rawr.

2 Likes

You’re kidding me. That didn’t help any. None of the letters are the same.

It may seem like it but it isn’t meant to be. You could argue that life is a gift.

1 Like

Well, that’s ableist of you. a) It’s hard to ennunciate around fangs. b) Doubly so when the Polident holding your fangs in lets go. I am not obligated to pronounce words in the same manner that hoomans do.

Rawwwwrvergngnen.

3 Likes

Ok. I’m giving chordy a break on this one:

Audio and everything.

1 Like

Thanks. I would have looked it up myself, but I didn’t realize its reality.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a type of dinosaur.

1 Like

No but sz is a punishment from who knows.

Not punishment, just lessons to learn.

2 Likes

Life is what you make it.

1 Like

NO ONE SENDS ME THESE MEMOS!

Or maybe they did and it was so high up I couldn’t see it.

Rawwwrrffkk.

2 Likes

Life has suffering, that’s for sure. But it’s also possible to make meaning, and fleeting moments of happiness and contentment.

Monks spend a lifetime pondering the question, it’s well beyond me.

1 Like