Is it the wise man or the fool?

who sits on his couch in the middle of the day posting on the internet? not working. i have so much free time but im trying to spend less time online, not to out myself as unproductive person.

4 Likes

What will you do if you stop going online? Something better?

1 Like

maybe a part time job 2 or 3 days a week, and a workout 5 times a week, other than that not much. i came up with a schedule and still have 6 hours of free time in it for reading or listening to music, or whatever.

3 Likes

Well if you can really work why not. I know myself I cant work due to sz.

1 Like

yeah i only want to work 12 hours a week though, 2 or 3 shifts.

1 Like

you can tell one is a fool by his laugh :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Honestly I have no moral issues with spending a lot of time online. I mean this is a support site and I love chatting with people who also have mi.

People who bust their asses in a factory all day probably wish they had your free time. Might as well make the best of it.

3 Likes

its kinda nice having an easy way to interact with people. In person i get so tired talking so fast

3 Likes

also i am tiring of the internet, after spending many hours online since teenage years. i want to have a busy schedule instead and a real life. all this simulated living is unsatisfying for me.

i only go to 4 or 5 websites a day, mostly i check weather, come here, look for things to buy on amazon, get on realty sites, and check sporting news. i could probably get by with 30 minutes to an hour of online time a day.

3 Likes

maybe try to cut back? i took a 2 week break from the internet this last while. its tough its not like the old days where theres clubs and stuff lol everyones on the internet now a days…id try to break away just cause i feel its more natural but its not so easy…can be done tho

1 Like

Maybe in time you can become productive. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Everyone has their problems. Personally, I think it is better to not be productive than to be like some of the ■■■■■■■■ in the working environment today.

2 Likes

im wondering if i should annonymize my account. im addicted to coming here, and wonder if my life would be better not being here.

1 Like

Thats exactly what i do mate for 12 hours daily.

I get by with my guitar for 30 minutes a day, cleaning my kitchen, reading ten pages several times a week, writing once in a while, and lots of YouTube. A good way to kill time you might try is to look out a window and drink copious amounts of water while listening to your favorite music loud on headphones. I can’t work because of sz.

3 Likes

If you can do it, that’s awesome! I can’t do that. I can’t handle much these days. But it sounds like you’re headed towards a successful and fulfilling life. Working part time could be great. And regular exercise is good for both physical and mental health. Good luck on everything!

1 Like

Sounds pretty normal to me. The site is here and at your disposal. “You determine your level of involvement” -Tyler

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.