Is it safe to eat angus beef hot dogs everyday?

Not sure if I should give them up or not.

2 Likes

my dad eats beef hot dogs all the time. he’s doing a ketogenic diet. he’s trimmed up quite a bit. he weighs less than i do for the first time in my life 150.

i try to get him to stick to fish, but he’s set in his ways already

your probably fine…variety would provide a wider arrange of nutrients i would think

2 Likes

I eat the same stuff every day. Chicken Nuggets, Hot Dogs without a bun, Apples, Bananas, Yogurt, Mixed Vegetables. My weight seems to be fine. I’m not sure if that is ketogenic or not.

2 Likes

keto is cutting out the carbs and having the body run off the bodies ketones instead of using glucose from carbs…so no fruit or bread …meat veggies eggs fish oils nuts and seeds is allowed. the youtube doctor Dr. Berg recommends ketogenic diets to help the body burn excess fat.

im not sure about the yogurt… i think dad eats a special yogurt he steals from mom. your diet sounds pretty healthy though, if you don’t mind eating the same things everyday i wouldn’t sweat it. you ever seen a nutritionist in the navy or anything?

2 Likes

No I’ve never seen a nutritionist. Thanks dude. Good info. Need the fruit probably will never do keto.

1 Like

I love hot dogs but they are not good for you.
I can eat them everyday.

2 Likes

I wish I could eat chicken it just tastes so gross when I cook it. I don’t even bother anymore.

2 Likes

same here i can’t live without my berry smoothie and oatmeal in the morning. my weight is ok as long as i don’t eat too much

2 Likes

I do eat a lot of it though. I wish I wasn’t so hungry.

2 Likes

i don’t know what to do about appetite. i used to have a big appetite but my metabolism slowed down for some reason, either meds or fasting probably

2 Likes

You are lucky man. Thanks for the help bro.

2 Likes

yeah no problem dude :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I love hotdogs, also fish, and beef and chicken

1 Like

I love goat curry

1 Like

@TheBest

Have you looked into juicing with fruits and veggies? I’d highly recommend a Ninja so you can enjoy the fibrous material rather than just a purely liquid based juicer. It really quenches my appetite.

1 Like

They’ve got a lot of gross stuff in them and depending in what kind you get the cholesterol in them can be kind of high. Lots of sodium. Same with the chicken nuggets.

Limiting ultra processed foods like that would be ideal.

3 Likes

Calories
Sodium
1,008 mg
Total Fat
56 g
Potassium
200 mg
Saturated
7 g
Total Carbs
61 g
Polyunsaturated
0 g
Dietary Fiber
6 g
Monounsaturated
0 g
Sugars
39 g
Trans
16 g
Protein
21 g
Cholesterol
154 mg

Vitamin A
37%
Calcium
38%
Vitamin C
70%
Iron
16%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Search our food database by name:

More from Oscar Mayer

That’s a lot of calories and sodium and cholesterol and fat. Chicken is pretty cheap and it’s better for you.

3 Likes

When I lived with my mom she would put fruits into a blender and make me a smoothie it was good stuff. She would buy frozen fruit. I’m really not sure where the fruit she bought is in the grocery store and I’m pretty lazy.

2 Likes

Just remember to cook your hotdogs.

1 Like

I use a microwave.

2 Likes