Is anybodies sleep off

My sleep keeps getting off. I’ve been up all night. I’m still awake and it’s 5am in the morning.

2 Likes

U can take sleeping pills instead …!!

It’s 1:30 am and I’m still up. Don’t know if I’ll sleep tonight either.

Its 1:52 AM and no sleepy for me tonight. It can take me weeks to correct a sleep cycle.

yes my sleep is often screwy. I would equate it to the sleep rhythm clock being off course

Sleep is def off…newest sleeping meds are like an allergy pill…my nasal passage is clear…but sleep comes late…not good

I lucked out. I slept all day. God is good. I have a problem in that I can’t take sleeping pills because they all make me hallucinate. Anxiolytics I can take. But, sometimes they work, sometimes not. Drugs like Benadryl and allergy meds have the opposite effect on me. They make me bounce off the walls.

Yep when I’m not in school or anything I slip into being nocturnal, so I swear that’s like my natural state. I’ve been going to bed at 5 am every night and waking up between like 1 and 3 pm. I don’t get hungry during the day anymore either since I sleep through it so now I end up eating meals at night…whoops

My sleep is a little bit off lately. I still go to bed early, but don’t actually get to sleep before 1:30 am.

I just woke up and first thing I do is post today. The tv had a sucky movie last night, but I still watched it until 4AM.

Took a nap around 9pm got up at midnight…stayed up till 7am slept till 2pm…bah…