Intermittent fasting

HAve been doing it for five days now and i and down about 4 pounds but i am guessing all of it is water weight?

1 Like

probably just water weight, but a good start. 1 or 2 pounds a week is good results, so your doing well. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. I did not like the idea of full day fasts so i have a eating window and fast the rest of it. So I eat between 10 am to 6pm and then i just have water.

1 Like

that’s probably the best way to do it. I used to do a 4 hour feeding window and got constipated…haha tmi. and the water will keep you hydrated and help to flush out wastes.

1 Like

4 hours wow :grin:

1 Like

i don’t think i can manage four hours b ut i might move on to to doing something like 10 to 5 and thats it.

1 Like

Yeh it’s a water af :slight_smile:

To lose 4 lbs of pure fat, it would require you to burn 20k calories in total, that’s about 10 days of absolute fast, eating nothing for entire day, and fasting for 9 more (given average 2k calories per day rate)

You could burn 4 lbs of fat this way, but unsupervised fasting is something I cannot recommend. However you can find fasting retreats if it’s something you are interested in, just cost a lot.

Legit weight loss is really slow process :smile:

2 Likes

ahhh welll… at least i lost some weight even if it is water… :slight_smile:

1 Like

i got high cholestrol and i am trying to lose some weight by doing this hope it works… :frowning:

1 Like

By all means please don’t get discouraged from your activity :slight_smile: Intermittent fasting is amazing there are plenty benefits to do fasting. I fast myself 18-19 hours on daily basis and my energy is high and I’m alert, but I also follow Keto/Carnivore diet, so I wouldn’t know how it would look to fast on carbohydrates based diet :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.