Industry erosion everywhere

I can’t escape the AI loving people and their “Adapt or Die” attitude.

As some wise person on Twitter once said, it’s like they’ve got an End-of-the-World Fetish. These people literally get off orgasmically on watching whole industries tank or get thrown into chaos. They’re like the Joker from Batman: “I just want to watch the whole world burn.”

They’ll be also be saying, or thinking, things like, “FlyingSwan will never be able return to graphic design/art, or make money off it, because AI took all the work…Hahahaha SUCKER. Another miserable human career bites the dust!”

I’ve even seen people argue that artists were snobby (a ridiculous blanket statement) and thought they were better than others, because they could paint, and thus got what they deserved. This is absurd.

These End-of-The-World fans are usually the type of people who walk into a room and drain the energy from everyone in it. Energy vampires with a victim mentality. Jealous of anyone who can do anything better than them.

And the artists are viewed, by some people, as a bunch of Elitists who were hiding their skills from the common people, and that AI “levels the playing field.” Some people even claim that they have a kind of disability if they can’t do art. No, that is NOT a disability. These people are just lazy and don’t practice enough. That’s the brutal truth: LAZY.

Artists were never hiding a thing. They’re so generous, they publish a ton of free art tutorials on Youtube. The proof of this is out there. Yet, the AI people love signing their name to their “creations,” saying, “Here’s what I made with AI.” These people didn’t make much, imo. They typed in a bunch of words. A trained monkey could do that. It should be “AI made this when I typed in four words.” :joy:

TL;DR? I’m feeling a bit bitter and paranoid. Not at AI exactly, but toward people who take pleasure in seeing honest, hard working people suffer and lose their jobs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.