Anyone embracing the non human ai based future we have in store for us?

It’s good to be ahead of the curve in my opinion. I love my smartphones. I love that others are stuck on their phones and computers and not making human connections. I welcome this kind of thing. I’m embracing the inevitable future

2 Likes

Its easier to accept it obviously

I think the biggest threat that ai poses is centred around tyranny and control. Governments and powerful groups using it for a new type of totalitarianism the likes of which the horrors of the mid twentieth century might pale in comparison.
But thats worst case scenario in my mind haha.
Im not really a fan of ai so far. But i guess at the same time, im doing nothing in my life to stem the tide in any way, so i cant talk.

1 Like

Anyone embracing the non human ai based future we have in store for us?

This post has been brought to you by paranoia :

Paranoia - Not just for schizophrenics anymore.

5 Likes

Yeah I have to accept it
It’s here to stay

Techno feudalism in 10 years if we don’t change the direction of things with revolutionary tactics.

Nope. I’m not a fan of having machines doing my thinking for me. I also cherish the relationships I have as I worked hard to have them.

1 Like

I am a fan of it. Because millennials (my generation) are lazy. They bring out broken video games, ruin popular past franchises like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. They can’t come up with any original idea so they ■■■■ on good ideas of the past. Artists sell art at ridiculous prices.

So yes I welcome it with open arms. It’s suspected Palworld was done by AI. If that’s the case it did a bloody good job and I can’t wait to see what else can be done with AI

1 Like

I was bummed out that AI could create art, but now I don’t care anymore. There will always be a difference between hand crafting your art and giving AI instructions to create it.

You get to decide the exact angle/curve on that paint stroke, or move the 3d element in a software in exactly the spot you want. And that is something AI can’t do for you better than you can do yourself.

When neuralink/synchron/blackrock get their wetware synced up to AI shits going to explode. We are going to communicate through it. I can barely explain my wild thoughts. I just hope the world isn’t burning too hard by the time it hits

AI doesn’t pee, i am done with my past. What i know about the future ? Pest,diseases,catastrophes and wars

You could sell.merch with this slogan – t-shirts, frig magnets, bumper stickers… :thinking:

2 Likes

I like to do jigsaw puzzles using the jigidi app. I’ve noticed that lately probably 50% of the images people subm!it to the app to create the puzzles are AI generated images. You can generally tell by the strangely tacky and unappealing composition of the images. I avoid the AI generated image puzzles because I don’t find them appealing at all

2 Likes

You might. I won’t.

I donno brain shunts scare me too

I just meant we as in people in general

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.