Indian Psychiatrists

There are many Indian psychiatrists in Australia. I’m not complaining, I’m just saying.

3 Likes

Indian psychiatrists are everywhere but in India. for a population of 1.25 billion people we have only 4500 certified psychiatrists in our country.

8 Likes

I’m in Australia and my psychiatrist is indian and he rocks!

4 Likes

Indian are everywhere…!!! Hahahahah @anon68148378 good evening…!!!
@Prophet is ur pdoc an indian…!!!

2 Likes

Yeah the main one I see is an Indian man.

2 Likes

Good evening @far_cry0, I think doctors get jobs every where.

2 Likes

Yes right @anon68148378… i may see indian pdoc soon…!!!

1 Like

Those people who are psychiatrists have had to complete very heavy studies. Very good of them

It makes the world very beautiful and colorful. All those people of different origins. right? haha

Good, but doctors try their best. But we need different. More best. Basically I don’t believe psychiatrist. I am owner of my mind.

3 Likes

Believe that until they stick a needle in your ass.

1 Like

That’s right man. Other poeple(not only psychiatrists) can help us on our journey but we stay the owner of our own mind!!! peace out!!

2 Likes

Haha well said, there are also many Indians here in Italy studying programming and medicine.

2 Likes

I’ve had one punjabi pdoc, my GP is Indian to be honest most my GPs have been this area has more Indian GPs…

my last 2 psychiatrists were Indian up here in Canada, they were both decent.

1 Like

Ok let me be honest, my old GP is Indian and I hated him. When I was younger I went to him with confidence issues and feelign little low. Told me to get over it and I have to push myself out of it without all that help. He was RUDE. It made me think all Indian GPs were trained to be rude. But my current GP (also Indian) is really kind and it restored my faith that not all GPs are like that.

My pdoc is Arabic.

1 Like

In America, we have a shortage of qualified American doctors in general.

1 Like

Ur boyfriend is arabic too loke…!!!

I had an Arabic boyfriend once but don’t have one now.

1 Like