In the center of Matrix again

The programmers of matrix make the weather conditions. The revolutions, the dictatorships, the regimes etc, all made by the matrix programmers.
Deaths, births, relationships etc all fake.
This is how I feel.
And again I am in the center of all, the only real being, tested by actors or by fake beings

1 Like

Iā€™m something like experiment

Before i was medicated, i used to believe that i was in something like the Truman Show. Everyone was actors and situations/scenarios were set up to see how i would respond. Much like an experiment as you said. I thought, and still do think, that people can read my mind. I still get paranoid every now and then, but things have improved with the right medication.

1 Like

Oh I see, you have experienced it before, so you understand me. Meds have helped me too, but have not eliminated delusions completely.
Some of them linger

1 Like

Itā€™s not just matrix, it also includes truman show, philosophical zombies, solipsism etc.

What triggered you this time? Are you watching something you shouldnā€™t or reading something? And like I said before, does it all matter? Because I used to get so much panic and fear and attacks from this delusion. But to me itā€™s very real. I would say I even was chosen to be one of those programmers in a past life. I mentioned it before here. People say itā€™s not real. Have you ever felt that way? I would say the programmers are sick themselves. I was one of the good ones. I know a lot about simulation theory, but I donā€™t have the mathematical abilities or programming abilities or whatnot to actually prove it concretely but then again nobody does. Might take 100 + years to figure it all out. I bet you it will be physicists that will do it.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what triggered it.
Maybe i am influenced by the dreams of last night. I woke up with a feeling of unreality and dream world, tv show, computer simulation, solipsism etc. I feel alone. The sole real being, if you understand me

1 Like

With a button on a computer, programmers make sun appear, or rain fall etc.

1 Like

You may feel that but it ainā€™t true. Iā€™m real or just as real as you for example.

Maybe youā€™re special in a way. Depends on how you look at it. Knowledge sometimes comes at a price. You are either more enlightened or maybe itā€™s a false enlightenment. I think itā€™s real though. But you and I may be ahead of our times ā€“ by at least 100 years. Some physicists might even say 1000 years.

I wouldnā€™t try to worry or figure out how theyā€™re doing it.

I constantly google ā€˜simulation theoryā€™ and ā€˜elon muskā€™ everyday to see the current news and latest info on simulation theory. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re doing some secret, lex luthor type stuff. I donā€™t even know if these guys are good anymore.

1 Like

Itā€™s not about me, not about feeling special etc.
I am over it. Itā€™s just the unreality and dream dimension that shocks me and I canā€™t accept.
Maybe if these are levels of a video game, I should try to be good person, maybe thatā€™s a positive aspect of this ā€œdelusionā€

1 Like

Itā€™s probably the illness then. Do you have dissociation like derealization? I had that and it messed with my mind for years? Thatā€™s how it worsened my matrix delusion. Itā€™s caused by anxiety among other things. It totally changes your reality and makes you question everything.

Currently no, I have not. But in the past i had derealization several times.
So I am saying: what if the whole world is a studio setting?

1 Like

Like the TV Show Westworld? I say it doesnā€™t matter. I feel that way. It could be the reason I keep coming back alive. Thatā€™s one of my delusions. That I keep re-spawning for eternity. Some say itā€™s not eternity, but damn close to it.

1 Like

Is it eternity, linear? Or a cycle-like loop?

1 Like

I donā€™t mean to trigger anyone, guys.
Iā€™m just suffering, I canā€™t feel pleasure, I always feel the worm of doubt eating me

1 Like

For me? Itā€™s more like a cycle-like loop. Iā€™ve been to the future before but itā€™s freaking weird, man. Like nothing changed. It was either the government or aliens. Probably aliens. They work hand in hand though. Sometimes, the aliens lie a lot. That has been my experience. Itā€™s probably triggering to you. But I think Iā€™ve been cloned before. I think itā€™s possible Iā€™m reliving the current period like a puppet on a stage, yet everyone is ignoring me.

Iā€™ve been to 2045 and nothing was different. My house was still there and everything looked technologically the same. Almost like a movie set lol. But I was under heavy mind control at the time. I may have been lied to and tricked. I donā€™t really remember leaving my house.

I think in one or several of my lives, hyper loop was a big thing (think Elon Musk) but then I never used it because I was paranoid and afraid to leave the house.

If you watch X files, they say itā€™s the DoD that creates these Super Soldiers but I think itā€™s really the aliens, not the DoD. Iā€™m a former Super Soldier that is stuck with paranoid schizophrenia for near eternity.

I think technology does change, but maybe I was very retro or something. I think I have a vague memory of that. I was afraid of technology advancing too quickly. 2045 was very pleasant. Some say, thatā€™s around the time of the singularityā€¦

OK, but whatā€™s the reason for our schizophrenia?

1 Like

Itā€™s very convenient for normies to blame schizophrenia for all our ā€œunusual beliefsā€.
Maybe some of them have a bit of reality

1 Like

I donā€™t know. I just donā€™t. Iā€™m trying to figure out how to cure mine.

1 Like

How would you cure yours? With which method except meds? I believe in meds, but meds and pdocs are are omnipotent