In a world of schizophrenics

A tender wonder if it’s not the opposite I know too many people around me that have it normals are somewhat down the line I wonder if that’s a disease and it’s kind

I honestly have no idea what you just asked. Could you re-phrase it?

1 Like

Schizophrenia maybe more common than you may know like say the statistic was actually 90 to 10% normal

Normies are just living in a mass delusion

3 Likes

I’d love to hear you explain how that works without sounding nuts.

1 Like
2 Likes

YouTube vid? No peer reviewed studies?

2 Likes

You are playing devil’s advocate and so am I by pointing out alex jones used these videos on infowars to reel in people like us—i love jung and Im more into him than frued and i love his philosophy i believe in collective dreams and all that stuff and his theories have helped me–

its actually accurate because no one trusts the media and our leadership is low rated right now mass rationality is worse than mass delusions though–because the masses make up the rules and there is no such thing as normal.

2 Likes

If normies are in mass delusion, atleast its accepted and functional in modern day society.

We just get the bizarre delusions and non functional issues :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Your speaking straight FAX my Guy!!!

1 Like

i wish it was then i wouldnt need to worry.

1 Like

What are you saying, Zen? That people can be a little bit schizophrenic?

From talking to most people, I would say that we develop mental models of reality, some being closer to the truth than others (generally depending on the degree of subjectivity involved). A good way to find out how sane a person is is how often they refer to their own thoughts about reality rather than to reality itself. Most people care more about preserving their own conception of reality than what is objectively true, and that is crazy.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.