I'm the schizophrenic version of a narcissist

I hate myself and I think a lot about other people.

4 Likes

Youā€™re up early

Are you ok Nick?

Is this Nick

Or is someone in his account?

Thinking about other people is definitely a good quality to have but donā€™t hate yourself. You seem like a cool person with a lot to offer those around you.

Yes, itā€™s me @Daze. I wernt to bed too early last night and I woke up a couple of hours ago (itā€™s 5:15 a.m. here) and I couldnā€™t sleep.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment @disciple, but I was just joking in this thread. Have a nice day, though.

3 Likes

Are you kidding me @77nick77??? Unless I am worthless shā€¦ to you, you have at least one reason to like yourself. Thank you for earlierā€¦

1 Like

Oh, ok, that was a jokeā€¦ sounds awfully familiarā€¦ great, thanks @77nick77, I am glad it is a joke for you. Happy to make you happy. Regards

1 Like

@77nick77 for the future. If you have sth to say, say it straight to the person not make a new LOL sarcastic thread. Narcistic or not, the pain is no less real than yoursā€¦ good day

It was not meant to be sarcastic. It was solely a joke that just popped up into my head. Iā€™ve been on these forums for quite awhile and I have seen Ish on here a lot and Iā€™m sure she knows that I do not make mean spirited posts to anyone intentionally.

Actually about the ā€œsheā€: I thought the post was meant to meā€¦

This is getting too complicated. Its hard to pick up the nuances on message boards. I think if I write anything else on this thread it will make things worse.

Just trust me when I say I was joking and that I did not mean any offense to anyone.

And there it comes my paranoid thinking in a full bloomā€¦ ehhhhā€¦ I am sorry @77nick77ā€¦ I will never be able to be normal in social interactionsā€¦ :disappointed:

All of us battle with this problem. Probably the best thing to do is forget about this thead and move on.

4 Likes

Seems like passive aggressiveness.

Fuā€¦ bulliesā€¦ they totally messed up my headā€¦ :triumph:

In my culture this is something nice :see_no_evil:

haha, @Lara you funny!!

Youā€™re alright in my book

Thanks @Daze. Hehā€¦ nowadays I know how to deal with them anywayšŸ˜œ unfortunately my head cannot keep upā€¦

Honey Iā€™ve been banned every week since Christmas

Everyone is doing better than me